Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Jan-19-04, 15:16

Plan: atkins since 1-21-03
Stats: 210/155/125 Female 5 ft. 3 in.
BF:
Progress: 65%

my 1 year anniversary arrives in 2 days on January 21.

i have never managed to lose this much weight nor have i ever managed to maintain a "diet" for so long. this is truly something i can live with and by god it works.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Jan-19-04, 21:15

Plan: paleoish
Stats: 130/104/105 Female 5'1"
BF:-
Progress: 104%

Fred,
Hahaha you really crack me up. Let's just say you're the prime example of why it's bad to force a little kid to eat veggies he doesn't like -- you'll do more harm than good. In fact, he could end up afraid of onions, broccoli, spinach and other vegetables, seeing them as evil monsters trying to devour him! Ok ok I know you don't think they're monsters, but you know what I mean

Seriously, seeing how much you abhor veggies (and I've never known anyone who hates veggies as much as you LOL), and yet you still make sure to include them in your daily menu makes me admire you all the more. Now I understand how you lost the weight so fast and are able to keep it off for so long -- you're very disciplined and focused. I know you will have no trouble maintaining your weight loss for life.

Congratulations again