Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-01-11, 14:03
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default password!!!

I forgot my old password and created a new name and password in order to get here but I really would love to get to my old journal. This is like reinventing the wheel!!!
Now when I go to this site even from the internet, this place recognizes the current name and I cannot get screen where I can try some old passwords
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-02-11, 21:37
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

You need to clear your browser cookies, and then reset your password: http://forum.lowcarber.org/faq.php?...q_new_faq_item3

Wa'il
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Apr-02-11, 21:38
Forum Founder

Let us know when you're done, so we can delete this account.

Wa'il
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-11, 19:55
Registered Member

BF:

actually I was able to reinstate my old screen name where I saved the journal on my tool bar so I was able to incorporate the new at the end of the old. All is fine with that. I break out in hives when I have to deal with the cookie issue.Seems that cookies are no good for me for any reasopn! Thanks for your help. I love it here and now can reference my old stuff!
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Apr-03-11, 21:27
Forum Founder

But we still need you to get back to your old account, as we do not allow multiple accounts. New account will be deleted once your recover/reset old password.

Wa'il
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-04-11, 08:02
Registered Member

BF:

Now I am confused... I still do not have password for old account and have canceled the old screen name for good and off the old toolbar since I got what I wanted. The newer Roll tide is what I want to keep and that I copied entries from that onto the OLDer account so I could refer top that old stuff. The new postings have gone to the old account but with my new name and the user CP is all current as if it is rolltide..If my new account is cancelled then so will the new name? I need this account so if you cancel the new roll tide one, I only have the old Cricket56 one that I still have no password for....I jumped past the need to log on when I accessed the old one. Do you know how you can import or carry over all the old stuff onto the new so I can keep the new one? Please don't tell me to do stuff with cookies.I am a techno tillie here... Last time I needed to do that I had to pay the computer geeks!
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Apr-04-11, 09:10
Forum Founder

A password reminder/reset info has been sent to your new account's email. Even if you forget your password, the system can generate a new one for you.

Wa'il