Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Feb-22-03, 11:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 166/149/135
BF:
Progress: 55%
Cool Another Sunny Day in February

Hello Everyone,

I should be out golfing; it's another beautiful sunny day in Beautiful BC.
I'm Rebecca; I've been on Atkins for just over a month. It's a wonderful feeling fitting into jeans I haven't worn for over a year.

My motivator to try this new way of eating was hanging in my closet. All the clothes that don't fit anymore, I don't want to buy new clothes with way my body is looking like it suffers from furniture disease (when your chest falls into your drawers).

The two inches off my waist and 9 lbs lighter. I feel fine except a sore throat from an inflamed thyroid.

It really gives me a boost when co-workers notice and ask me how I'm losing weight, and tell me I'm looking good.

I'm looking forward to reading the posts on this site, and checking in from time to time to see how others are doing.

Justbecause, Rebecca
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Feb-22-03, 11:58
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi and welcome! I wish you could send some of that nice weather over to Ontario. It's been a long, cold, crappy winter.

Hope you enjoy the forum!
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Feb-22-03, 12:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 166/149/135
BF:
Progress: 55%
Smile Photo?

Hi Kristine, Thanks for your note.
How do I put a photo on line. It's nice to see who I am talking to and visa versa.. Thanks.. Justbecause Rebecca
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Feb-22-03, 16:56
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Rebecca! Just click "profile" at the top of the screen under the orange bar, then "Edit Options", which is third from the left on the menu bar. Scroll to the bottom, and there's an avitar option. But note that the picture has to be 100 x 100 pixels or smaller, and if it isn't perfectly square, it'll come out stretchy. If you need a hand editing it, just attach it, and I'll fix it for you. (When you post, there's an "attach file" option just above the 'submit' button.)