Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#91   ^
Old Mon, Oct-31-16, 21:48

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

meme---lolololololol w/the gal in heels and the guy old enough to know better.

You did a wise thing tonight, tuned it out and went out for your own halloween bliss, w/NO bags of candy left behind to tempt you.

In the end, we had about 4 door bells tonight, couple tricker treaters w/each bell, and thankfully, none of them were sporting high heels or a grown man's shoe size.

Hubby's three carved pumpkins sit out on our door step, happy to have been given life I guess, their candles dimming to almost nothing now, when I just let the dogger out.

Our light is out too now, and another halloween has passed. Ha, hubby fell asleep hours ago. For him, it's all about the anticipation, no matter how much of a let down it is, and I guess that's the boy in him.
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Mon, Oct-31-16, 21:59

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

My DH bought a very large pumpkin, as it sits on my dining room table...."The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men Often Go Awry"
I remember last year. DH bought huge amounts of candy, the good ones.
I told him that as soon as Halloween is over, get rid of it. OK he says.
Three days later the huge bowel is still sitting there so I poured it all in the trash. and didn't eat any!
Like someone once told me, once the money is spent, it's gone whether you eat it or throw it in the trash.
  #93   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 04:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

MEME- OMG- you had me rolling! The woman in heels and the dude with the pillow case! Man, could they just go BUY some frekin candy???? And it goes on sale the day after. I think my jaw would be hanging.

Blue- you social butterfly. Yes you are blessed to be able to do 6/1- sighhhhhhhh BTW- PLEASE tell me what meatball soup is. I am so limited in my choices- that sounds really really good- minus the dairy on top. I could not stop with mac and cheese- OMG- I don't know how you do that. I do miss pasta. I have tried the zucchini noodles- just isn't the same.

Trig- have you tried TENS? Google it - it might be something to try- non surgical for your shoulder.

Leeann- Keep us posted with DS- It would be cool if he went to Greenville- then we could have coffee or BBQ at the PIG- when you visit!!
You are doing so well in your maintance - you must have some sort of plan going on- that is great! Are you rested up?

Lori- enjoy your last few days at the beach- it's beautiful weather. Hard to believe it's Nov. 1st!

Charms- how ya doing! I bet you could get some really good seafood in your area.

All-
Has anyone read the book 7 languages of love- by Gary Smalley? It's an older book- but the info in it is priceless- and timeless for relationships. The info could be used for every relationship.

Anyway- my top need in a relationship is the gift of time. Time is first followed by service (do my dishes!)

So - Mr. G and I were going to have a talk about what matters to me, and what matters to him. So we made a phone date for last night at 8pm. I set TIME aside to have conversation. Well- as you can guess- 8 came and went- then 9- I got a text that he was at his neighbors house drinking wine. No call- What the HELLO- is wrong with men????????
I just don't think I can move forward with this one. If he is pulling this crap NOW- ....... I am done. I am not going to let the fear of being alone to dictate a crappy relationship. Done with this conversation- just needed to write it out. Thanks for listening!

So- I saw a recipe for skirt steak. You slice it thin against the grain- and use it for stir fry. So I picked one up- I was thinking about instead of fajita wrap- I would use peppers/ onions- and use lettus as the wrap. I think the amino's on it will be delish- that is tomorrow-

tonight I have left over crack slaw- I made up a he pan of it a couple days ago- I think I will get pitched after today.

Weight 2 up from low- I need to look at portion control. I am taking my walking shoes into work today- it's going to again hit 85 and sunny!!!!

Ok ladies- Off to work I go- I am settling in there. Feels really good.

Be on plan- ladies- that is what we are working for. NO cheats here!
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 07:09

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi Ladies!

It is NOVEMBER and Halloween has come and gone.
I know the time will come when it is just another day around here, and I'm not ready for that yet!

Jaz- Man, I want to kick Mr Big's butt. You know, when he didn't call or text the first time and you were like "THAT'S IT, HE'S OUT!" I thought it was an over-reaction. People forget, make mistakes. But now, twice? And within a few days? I agree, he's behaving badly and that's not cool. It's really too bad because I had high hopes for Mr. Big.
That being said, I am really glad you are so happy at work and things are going well. You deserve that for sure! Sorry about the up-two. Temporary I'm sure!

Meme- That is fargin ridiculous, grown ups trick or treating. I mean, really? I've not heard or seen that around here! Just buy your own candy, have friends over and make a drinking game out of it or something! I am trying to figure out what my reaction would be if grown ups came trick or treating at my door. I mean, I can't see REFUSING them candy but I think I would be so BOGGLED!
My DH was way more into the pumpkin carving than the boys were- he did two and DS14 did one. Part of the fun for them is post-Halloween, they take the pumpkins out to the woods and play "pumpkin baseball" where they smash them to smithereens! Makes them happy and the woodland creatures happy too.

Blue- Yep, I do indeed like thrillers, within reason! Loved Gone Girl, Girl on a Train and the one about Cabin 10 just came in for me at the library. Those are more psychological thrillers than gruesome ones though. I'd love to hear your recommendation!
Your DH always strikes me as so loving, sweet and kind. Just a GOOD man, KWIM? And you guys have a sweet, sweet relationship. It truly makes me happy, to read about it when you share that little bit of insight.

Charms- Where in VA is Bedford?

••••••••••••

Halloween went well here. I made FIVE POUNDS of taco meat. I was going to make three pounds but then decided to go ahead and make all five, and then I could freeze some for an easy dinner later on. NOPE. Those nine teens plus my DH and DS18 and myself ate ALL FIVE POUNDS. And at most I had a quarter pound. CRAZY!! They hoovered it all up like a tornado came through! The baby carrots and dip sat forlornly on the island. The grapes were consumed also, however! Then off they went, all costumed up and threatened about being GOOD TEENAGERS and not crappy ones. They left around 7:15 and were back about an hour later or so, and then were outside in the dark playing tag. Gotta love a good group of kids. Parents came for pickup at 9 and hung out a bit. DS14 did homework until 10:15 and then begged for bed (!!) and so I got him up at 6 AM to finish up. It was a full day for him yesterday- he didn't get home from school until 5:30 and his friends all arrived at 6.

Today both boys have a half day (end of first quarter) but have to be back at the school by 1:50 for the XC bus to the Championship. I will drive over around 2:30 to watch- should take me about an hour. They are both running varsity level.

After some thought, I decided to approach yesterday as my first "Carb Nite Solution" attempt and see how my body responds. I ate a low carb breakfast and then nothing until around 3. Then I started my CNS. This my motivated by 1) my curiosity about the plan and how my body will respond- how would this work for me as a maintenance solution? and 2) I like to keep my normal holiday and seasonal traditions intact as I see fit, which I know doesn't apply to most on here but matters to me. So, for my CNS I had my last snowball of the season before the stand closes, four Oreos, three pieces of Halloween candy, and a taco salad with meat, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and a handful of fritos. That was between 3-8. Done and done. I felt satisfied and happily, not guilty. That is one of the things most important to me to work through in maintenance, to make choices and then to not feel guilty.

Today I was up exactly one pound. Totally fine with that. Also, TOM started yesterday as well, so really, probably should have been worse and might be tomorrow.

Have a great day, everyone!
  #95   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 07:44

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Fun post reading about how Halloween went down for everyone!

JAZ, yea it might be time, ditch this overdone leathery bad-tasting Porkchop. This time it wasn't an emergency type situation, he flat out was boozing it up and blew you off. Big RED flag here. There are tons of Porkchops out there I think this one will be a noose around your neck, move on my friend

Nicco.....there is a CNS thread going here. Alot of people do CNS and while I wouldn't do it for weight loss, some do of course, I think it would be a way better plan for maintenance like you. OK---while I know you know, I will say it anyway----this food (I had my last snowball of the season before the stand closes, four Oreos, three pieces of Halloween candy, and a taco salad with meat, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and a handful of fritos) IS NOT REALLY what one should be choosing even in carb night situation LOL We should be choosing healthy carbs! Ok, done, you know all that----but I think if you do CNS you should truly be thinking real delish sustainable healthy meals. A high carby veggie or other good choice will beat Oreos and Snowballs anyday.

Meme I saw a charmer last night. A playboy bunny. Like 35 yrs old, WTH? walking the neighborhood with tons of little kids around. And this big bunny, well, was, BIG! Not a centerfold type for sure. I had my own private laugh on that one! What gal puts it out there when no one wants to see it? takes all kinds.

A big old guy trick or treating I think he is casing houses or something LOL Crazy

HI ALL
So we hit the physicans and surgeons neighborhood on the lake. What a haul! Kiddo got the good stuff and a ton of it. We had a blast!!

Candy is no draw for me but I had to fight like crazy not to suck down the leftover pizza from the kids. I bought a rotisserie chicken and ate 1/2. Stayed on plan. I got thru fine.

I thinking it is hitting home I am going to be battling a zillion social situations where it is go off plan or stay on plan and I realize it is time to pony up and hold my plan for life. More and more I face these the stronger I am getting....so that is a good thing. We get thru however we can......I kept saying, eat this chicken and tomorrow your TREAT of ribs is coming! WEE

Today is simple.
I have a rack of ribs. Going in the dutch oven in a bit and later I will be feasting like a queen!!

Cloudy with maybe rain? We need rain but I think this is a hit and miss type shower thing around.

Gonna do usual chores and stuff.

Shoulder is weird but not getting worse but not improving but kinda 'just there' and annoying. watching and will hit Dr later down the road if needed. I tell ya, med stuff sucks to the highest, I despise dealing with med stuff! Bad on family issues but over the top when it comes to me LOL

Nothing much more happening, but everyone have a fine Tues!
  #96   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 08:41

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly

Nicco.....there is a CNS thread going here. Alot of people do CNS and while I wouldn't do it for weight loss, some do of course, I think it would be a way better plan for maintenance like you. OK---while I know you know, I will say it anyway----this food (I had my last snowball of the season before the stand closes, four Oreos, three pieces of Halloween candy, and a taco salad with meat, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and a handful of fritos) IS NOT REALLY what one should be choosing even in carb night situation LOL We should be choosing healthy carbs! Ok, done, you know all that----but I think if you do CNS you should truly be thinking real delish sustainable healthy meals. A high carby veggie or other good choice will beat Oreos and Snowballs anyday.

See, I don't agree with this, for me. I mean, obviously it was a high sugar feasting day for sure and higher than I would ordinarily have had even for a Carb Nite. But, I am also darn sure am not going to just have a higher carb veggie and call that a CNS night either! That may work for some people, but I know me and it would NOT work for me. In that plan, there is NO room for the occasional ice cream, or dessert, or whatever. That is not the way I want to go with this because I would fail. I would be frustrated as heck with my ear of corn or serving of beans and at some point later on, I would go on and eat that donut or whatever that I had been wanting and denied myself. Much better to say, you can have that donut on Friday, have it, enjoy it, and then move back on the LC. No, my CNS would be enjoying a nonLC meal at a Mexican restaurant, or Chinese restaurant, or something like that, and maybe dessert. Done and done. No guilt.

I am not willing to give those things up permanently. I AM willing to limit them to occasional planned indulgences, without guilt, unless I find that my body/weight/health won't allow it. Then I'll go back to the drawing board.

Today is simple.
I have a rack of ribs. Going in the dutch oven in a bit and later I will be feasting like a queen!!

Cloudy with maybe rain? We need rain but I think this is a hit and miss type shower thing around.

Gonna do usual chores and stuff.

Shoulder is weird but not getting worse but not improving but kinda 'just there' and annoying. watching and will hit Dr later down the road if needed. I tell ya, med stuff sucks to the highest, I despise dealing with med stuff! Bad on family issues but over the top when it comes to me LOL

Nothing much more happening, but everyone have a fine Tues!

YUM!! Ribs sound SO GOOD. I need to do those again and soon. I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder but I get holding off on the Dr. Just don't let it get too far, so that you end up needing more intervention than you would have otherwise.
  #97   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 08:46

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

Jazz~~testosterone poisoning is what is wrong with some men...not all but some! Sorry he did that to you! YOU should cut him loose & hold out for a better one! You owe it to yourself! & you deserve better!

Bedford is in the mountains about 6 hours from the beach so fresh seafood here is about the same as everywhere else.

You are right about the women here! I love that I found this particular thread & the support I get here is wonderful!

Blue~~the 6/1 plan sounds interesting but I honestly love doing the Atkins Induction so much I have decided to stay on it an additional 2 weeks! But then bread & other carbs are just not apealing to me since I read the book Wheat Belly lol.

You are a busy person & your weekend is full already & it's just Monday!

Meme~~I think you & your hubby did just the right thing by going out! GOOD for you! I really don't understand the purpose of older people doing trick or treat for the kids...humm...weird!
I have our left over candy all bagged up to take to church!

Nicco~~Bedford is 1 hour south of Roanoke. It is a small town but not too small!

That is a lot of toco mean lol but sounds like you have a great group of kids at your home!

If your CNS works for you then that is great! I hope it does! But Whirrlly said it best! Glad your hubby is on LCs!

Whirrlly~~very smart going to the swanky neighborhood for the goodies! And good for you for bypassing the pizza!

I truly understand the non-medical thing I really do but don't wait too long if it keeps hurting...my dad did that with his shoulder & when he finally did go his holding out to see if it would get better cost him big time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler Alert!!! Some may not like this next part!!!

Ok...the social season is upon us! We can either be true to ourselves seeing the big picture or live in the moment & pay the price later! It is that simple! I for one plan on staying on my WOE/WOL throughout this holiday season & not think twice about it! It's only food & I refuse to let food govern my life!!!
You all know the thing about carbs is even the very low ones screw with our brain...fake sugar still gives the brain that sweet tastes that keeps you on that craving roller coster...having to always make hard choices! That is why eating sweet carbs on a "cheat" day keeps you looking forward to another cheat day! Do you really want to live like that? Is ice cream & donuts that important in the larger scheme of things? Wouldn't it be easier to just decide that carbs are bad & only eat the green ones?

Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to put it out there!

Happy November 1st everyone!

Last edited by Charms09 : Tue, Nov-01-16 at 09:03.
  #98   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 17:01

BF:

Trig- hey GF- can you PLEASE send some rain here- I have never seen anything like this EVER- and I am OLD!!!
Serious- sunny and 80's day after day after day.
I cracked up- hitting up the rich dudes for candy- they better ponied up too. Can you image everyone knowing you make millions- then you send out pretzel packs! HYST- HYST

I'm with ya on the pizza thing- just CAN'T- not even a nibble- or it's just over. I have not concurred that carb monster just yet. I did for years- sorta like the Bible- the monster gets loose....hahahahaha- but the word that drives it back is NO!

Brings me into a great Segway- do ya'll not love that word....heheheh

Charms- We have all battled the holiday food issue- and for the most part I would say=- we have been diligent. again just NO- and NO thank you. Although I think Leeann- and Blue may have an easier time. I am one that just has to say no- I am not there yet- I was- but not now. That is reality. Good for you to know that!!!!!

Blue- how is your week going? The highlight of my week was Sunday evening! - Is tonight another night out? So I keep going back to that post- of your you almost pasted up your hubby on date 4or 5.
Still waiting on meatball soup recipe!!!!!!!

Leeann- are you still using your IP? You lucky dog- use it!!!!!
Great job on keeping it up.

Meme- so glad you here.

All-

I am totally getting settled into my job- apt- and am going to look into some volunteer stuff. I want to really make this home. I am still in honeymoon stage of work.

Ok- matters of the heart- since TRIG (hehehehe) wants to know! hahah-
SOOOOOOOO - rudeness- text and called me just devastated- and would do ANYTHING to talk to me face to face for just 30 minutes. Anywhere anytime today.

YES- I gave him 1 hour at lunch- picked a place with great crab cakes- figured oh well nice lunch. (what I won't do for crab)

He said "I am SUCH an IDIOT" I agreed...heheheheheheh ROFL- you bet dude- BLEW IT BIG!!!!!

So I told him how important it was to follow through on what you say- and the gift of time (he has read the book) was my love language. Yes I made him gravel for awhile. Then I put him on probation. And he knows that.

The holidays are such a hard time for single people- I just don't want to go it alone again. IF IF he is willing to be more considerate- I will give him though the new year. Then re-evaul

So that is where we are- Slow and starting over. I will watch CAREFULLY how he treats me over the holidays- and if it doesn't work out- hey what's a few dinners and movies- and move on- I am not involving my heart.
So-
yes he is still invited for dinner Thurs. Changed up day.

That was my big story- other than that I feel good- on plan- meal by meal by meal...... that's what it is. I am a foodie always will be- need accountability.

Lova ya gals!!!!!
  #99   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 17:51

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

Sorry for the rant everyone...I guess I really should have kept it to myself, but this morning I felt it might do some good...but now I feel like I said too much & was out of line!

I guess it is easier for me...I have not eaten fast food (other than an occasional pizza) for years, no soda (regular or diet) or juice for years & no sweets for a year. No wheat anything for over a month. I do not get cravings any longer not even little ones.

My mom keeps Peanut Butter M & M's, Krispy Cream donut's, Little Debbie Nutty bars, Hershey bars, bread & crackers & numerous other no no's in our home & I don't eat them & they don't tempt me. I fix her a 22 oz chocolate milkshake every night & never think about drinking a swig.

After reading the book "Wheat Belly" I decided to give up any & everything that contained glutton in it & I have felt better since doing that.
This book is a real eye opener!!

I decided to go to a total low carb way of life to loose the weight my Doctor suggested so my ankle would not hurt so bad & to just get healthier. I did a load of research before making low carb my new way of eating because I wanted to make an informed life decision.

Anyway I hope that I did not step on any toes & if I did I am very sorry!

Hugs to all!
  #100   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 17:51

BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

So gals, interesting discussion of what one should have for a treat night. My answer is anything one darn wants. On my 6/1 plan a treat meal deffo doesn't mean a high carb veggie! The whole purpose of a treat night for me is to be able to enjoy something I wouldn't be able to the other 6 days a week, IOW, bread, potatoes, pasta or rice. Have never had much of a yen for the sweet stuff, so it will rarely be a dessert as well, or at all. But then, I know my fave white foods turn to sugar the minute they hit the system.

We are all so different and our bodies react differently to what we eat, which is of course why we do it our way. I don't have cravings after a treat night---well at least not more than I do any other day and sometimes less. In fact, after a treat night, I feel shored up to get back on plan. The caveat is too many treat nights, that's a problem, and that's called carb creep.

As I've said, I'm not in losing mode now, although if that happened I'd be delighted. I'm in "not one more pound" from my low mode, and so far so good on my 6/1 plan. I will re-evaluate after the holidays.

Jaz---Sack him. Ha! See how fast I can go from "he deserves another chance" to walk away Renee?! Yeah, two times in a row, and so cavalier about it too. Bye bye Mr. not so big when it comes to simply being polite. If he can't do that, like you said, hate to think of what else he can't pull off.

Hubs is on his way out for the night, but I put in a request for him to e-mail me his Mexican meat ball soup. When I get it, I'll pass it on to you. SO GOOD.

Trig---Seriously, a big guy bunny?! Oh my.

Yeah, it is the social situations that are particularly hard. But girl, you do SO WELL at it. Sometimes I just can't believe HOW well you do surrounded by those darlin' carb hounds, the pork chop and the kiddo. Man, if you counted how many times you've said no vs. yes, I think we'd have starting to call you Rocky. Da da da, DA DA---here the music in your head. You've done good gal. DO NOT forget, you've lost a lot of weight and kept off most of it. AND, you're only miserable doing it now and then. Not bad.

Nic---I have no doubt you'll set up a plan that works to keep that weight off. Hey, I've seen your before and after, and the after is happier, lighter, healthier, and who I think you NOW identify with. No worries for you.

Yes, my hubby is a sweet and giving guy. Thanx for noticing and mentioning. What I think maybe I haven't mentioned so much, is how darn funny he is. He makes me laugh all the time. Besides his spaghetti, that's the other reason I married him. Hey, he can also be a stubborn, crabby, "neeeeeener man", and generally as irritating as any other guy. But then I can be as irritating as any other gal too, oh yes I can. It all works for us, and I feel so blessed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day on plan soon due to be turned in. Did have a moment. Was perusing the fridge today, looking for a bite of something. And THERE was the left over macaroni and cheese. Cue the scary music…carb home invader!

I opened it, I grabbed a fork, I had two shells, stone cold. I had that "what the heck thought." How much will it matter. Why not heat up a bit and enjoy, as it won't be here again for a long time.

But then---cue Rocky music---honest to God, I thought of Trig and all the times she's fought back, clawed and crawled and scratched back. And I thought, man, if she can do it, so can I. Hugs to Trigger. Our woes might be different, but STILL after all these years, you inspire me.

AND, guess what? Tomorrow is Wednesday already. Just 4 more days till treat night. I can wait. Thank you 6/1 girdle. For now, working just the way I hoped it would.
  #101   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 17:58

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hi Everyone!

We had a long, grueling travel day today. Virginia Beach to Myrtle beach. It took over 6 hours because of detours from Hurricane Matthew. Areas of flooding and road closures. Our condo is OK, but nothing special. It's clean, so that's the main thing. Right on the beach... How bad could it be?

Tomorrow is to be 80 degrees and sunny. We'll sit out on the provided beach loungers and soak up some sun. I also want to take a drive around and get my bearings. I start airport pick-ups at noon on Thursday. One girl comes in Thursday and is going to stay with Sis and me here in the little condo. Friday the other 6 girls arrive and we move down the beach to the BIG condo.

I'm enjoying a glass of wine and winding down from the long drive. Take care all!
  #102   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 19:15

BF:

OMG BLUE had me rolling with the ROCKY music and a bite of mac and cheese....... Then the Mighty TRIG comes to life and wipes clean from your taste buds- .... claws and all!!! ROFL....HYST.......
Need her EVERYDAY- hahaha
you are right some of us can/ and some can't the off meal- I can't- plus dairy to boot.
I will tell ya I miss dairy- but it messes me up. I have dairy envy!
I am amazed to detail you are- but it goes with your line of work

Trig- girl I get ya with straight an narrow- on plan This site is funny with time- phone from kid- will pick this back up

get back soon
  #103   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 19:50

BF:
Progress:

Charms---as Bob Dylan would sing "don't think twice, it's alright."

We MUST feel free to say what we think here, politely and respectfully. Which, imo, we all do. Who wants to speak to the choir all the time? BORING.

I LIKE hearing all our different POV's, it's what makes this place so interesting. And, even when I don't agree for me, I DO HEAR. And y'know, I add it all into my never ending desire to question and explore. Not to mention getting to know YOU better.

You sure as heck didn't step on my toes. I welcome your thoughts, and am perfectly capable of knowing what's right for me, vs. what's right for you.

I am really enjoying getting to know you. I have a feeling you're a real pip. I like pips!
  #104   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 20:12

BF:

The kid called me in middle of posting- anyway- just a quickie- I know as we enter FOOD season what side of the tracks I will be on........ WHO IS ON BOARD AND ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!!! ME!!!! AND>>>>>>.......

Just make this a great holiday (even though it 85) and shorts- but to get through- !!!!!

HANDS UP ME- I WANT to walk into next year to at least 1 under!!!! ya'll know I have been pushing for that.... DAM would that make my holiday! Skip the dressing and pie
  #105   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 20:19

BF:

Charms- ya cant scare us trust me- ! nobody takes offence at what ya said- this is a place to blow off steam. As long is it is not at someone personally- let the sailor fly- of course till the MODS kick in ........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH no joke...HAHAHAHA
Closed Thread