Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Thyroid Disease
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Wed, Jun-03-15, 13:54

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/150/120 Female 5 3"
BF:
Progress:

Gosh, I tried to look back on another forum...looks like it was 2010 when I began. Not sure when thyroid stuff started though. I know it does take a few weeks and then quite awhile to get your medicine right.... Mine is probably still not correct...but I can't find a doc that will test everything...
They just contined to up it (I take 60 or 90) til my TSH got in "their" range....then I explained to them that I wanted it to be around 1 and under. Course they got concerned when it got under....Which I was perfectly fine....

Anyway, little by little you will get better....I think it is different for everyone...I do remember how tired and hurting I was when they finally tested me....my tsh was over 100! They asked me how I was walking around....lol

Stop the Thyroid Madness has lots of information on there and of course some very well informed people here too....
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Jun-24-15, 15:36

Plan: ketogen
Stats: 110/110/120 Female 163
BF:
Progress:
Smile skinny

good day to all

any one out there who has the same issue as i have and that is , hypo thyroid and trouble gaining weight?

wellness to all