Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2146   ^
Old Sat, Jul-09-11, 14:38

Plan: THM
Stats: 272/216/137 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chysmith
Cat - your garden sounds fabulous! I only have some herbs, strawberries, and rhubarb. We tried garlic this year, but sadly it didn't work out. I made a triple batch of rhubarb sauce and it turned out great, but I found that I was eating too much of it.

Aww...thanks! We have about 1600 sq. ft. of annual garden (potatoes, corn, peas, tomatoes, green beans, onions, pumpkins, zucchini, yellow zucchini, winter squash, cantaloupe, ground cherries, beets, carrots, peas, lettuces, etc.) an herb garden, blueberries, strawberries, asparagus, rhubarb, grapes, and a fruit orchard with about 45 trees. Keeps me busy!
Sponsored Links
  #2147   ^
Old Sat, Jul-09-11, 17:57

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: 500/408/300 Male 73 inches
BF:toodamnmuch
Progress: 46%

Thanks everyone for your support!! Windo I am making a real effort to substitute veggies and fats for 50% of my protein..In fact I am going to try to go meat free a few days,and eat yolks without the whites to cut out some protein there also..I know the biggest issue is my weight..This is like trying to bail water,with a hole in the boat...I will make sure to get my thyroid took care of..
  #2148   ^
Old Sat, Jul-09-11, 18:14
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi guys.

We have found that long threads (more than 2000 posts) slow down the forum too much, so that means it's now time for you to start a new one.

New thread is here: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=430559

Last edited by Rosebud : Sat, Jul-09-11 at 19:26.
Closed Thread