Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-04-05, 09:42

Plan: CKD
Stats: 235/235/210 Male 73
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default CKD Supplements---It's been a while!

Hello Everyone!

I have been reading this board for 3 or 4 years now, however I have never posted. So this is the first one here! I started doing CKD in the summers to cut up about 5 years ago. I've had great success several years back. The last few years I was a bit lax and my results were not what I had desired.

This time I am tightening up my diet and exercise. I know summer is almost over but it's never too late to start. I recently was married and the last several months have put some lbs on me :-) I've managed to regain most of my strength recently, but it's time to cut the fat off! I'm tired of only wearing half of my clothes...LOL

Anyway, pardon my introduction there. What I want to ask you all is about your supplementation. I know supplements are not required, but they certainly help. Especially getting into Ketosis, Which we all want to do as quick as possible.

So I'd just like to hear what you all personally do with your supplements. Timing and amounts specifically. I'm planning on taking Vandal Sulfate, Chromium P., ALA, and MCT's. (Yes I've read the coconut oil thread....hehehehe). I think I'll be skipping the ECA, maybe some caffeine prior to workouts, but that's all.

Thank you much!

Steve
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-05-05, 08:42

Plan: CKD
Stats: 235/235/210 Male 73
BF:
Progress: 0%

anyone?...anyone?...anyone?...bueller?...bueller?...bueller?...anyone???