Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#136   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-14, 05:58

Plan: Low-Carb
Stats: 209/194/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 25%

Thanks for the sticky thoughts! 178.5 today.

Actually, there wasn't a lot of choices in cruises due to the circumstances. lol. We had already scheduled vacation time, but were planning on just staying home. At the last minute, hubby decided he "might want to go on a great big ship." He announced this while I was watching a documentary on the Titanic, of all things. So, I found a nice 7 day leaving out of Galveston, Tx (closest port to us) going to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. Hubby HATES to travel, so I had that thing booked and paid for before he had time to change his mind!
Sponsored Links
  #137   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-14, 14:47
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164/145/115 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kd did

Actually, there wasn't a lot of choices in cruises due to the circumstances. lol. We had already scheduled vacation time, but were planning on just staying home. At the last minute, hubby decided he "might want to go on a great big ship." He announced this while I was watching a documentary on the Titanic, of all things. So, I found a nice 7 day leaving out of Galveston, Tx (closest port to us) going to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. Hubby HATES to travel, so I had that thing booked and paid for before he had time to change his mind!

We did Royal C and the same locations for our honeymoon...love the quick book & pay!!! You both will have a great time!!
  #138   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-14, 19:59

Plan: HFLC/IF
Stats: 218/176/140 Female 5'4"
BF:27%
Progress: 54%

Quote:

Had I known, you could have come to see me. I'm half an hour away.
  #139   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-14, 16:16

BF:

Ok. Mother Nature is an evil witch. I am now on round 2 for August...a full week after round 1 ended. Up 2 pounds so far. Really?!
  #140   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-14, 16:47
Registered Member

BF:

Really?? That stinks...does that happen very often....when I was on the pill eons ago...I was on a 28 day cycle, so if I got it on the 1st and then again on the 29...is that the case??
Hubs is home...resting. ...sons spots are fading . ..going to school tomorrow...glad I kept him out today since hubs was released at 1:45.... Steven is still worried about being teased but I told him that I may put some concealer on the spots...he said" what is that"..i said "makeup" ...lol.."I am not wearing make up!!"
by tomorrow, it should be minimal...just ordered one of those wall mounted purell hand sanitizers to put in the garage by the entry door...new house rules...sanitize going in and going out!!
I have not weighed in due to the witch still here...don't want to bang my head against the wall!
  #141   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-14, 16:49
Registered Member

BF:

Quote:
Ok. Mother Nature is an evil witch. I am now on round 2 for August...a full week after round 1 ended. Up 2 pounds so far. Really?!

I just re-read...that is odd...was the first round a quicky?? If this is unusual for you , you may want to make a OB apt!! just to be safe
  #142   ^
Old Thu, Aug-28-14, 16:51

BF:

Not the norm. I think I will make an appt for next month after I get back from the cruise.
  #143   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-14, 02:27

BF:

Ok...sadly ending the month back up to 180. I'm sure it is water weight. I'll be back to the 170's in a day or two. I still achieved both of my August goals, so I consider August a success.
  #144   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-14, 09:38
Registered Member

BF:
Unhappy

weighed in today at 145...AF is still lingering
hubby surgery went well...sent him home the next day....ugg
my sons skin is much better and was back to school on Friday
Me on the other hand...not so great. ..my skin is really bad shape...Eczema is all over my body and out of control...happens under extreme stress....it is even on my face which has never happened before...will have to find a dermatologist here...just moved here last year.