Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, May-01-11, 16:53

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 153/150/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default Chicknlady's Keep-It-Moving Log

1-hour power walk up the hill today. Legs were great, lungs still not where they should be. I think I kicked the worst of the sinus infection, but felt like another plain-old cold was coming on yesterday. This stuff has been bouncing back and forth between lungs and sinuses for 6 weeks now.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, May-02-11, 19:25

BF:

spent the afternoon hoeing out the maple syrup-shack, scrubbed the concrete floor with bleach and dishsoap, and hosed it down. Still a ton of things to clean up, but am waiting for a sunny, warm day... they are few this spring.

Good boxing tonite at karate... recently we have been concentrating on the boxing-end of our sparring, and have dropped the kicks. I'm getting much better at my head-movement, avoiding punches, and getting in more hooks. All against fellow students who outweigh me by at least 40+ pounds. Was winded at first, but once the body warmed up I was breathing much better.
  #3   ^
Old Wed, May-04-11, 18:26

BF:

Another great powerwalk yesterday, faster than ever. I'm hoping that my body is finally recovering from a really bad winter.

Today, some exercise at work, alot of wallking. The karate tonite was a really rough workout. Instructor is back into the kill-us-with-upper-body-reps mode. Circuit training, ten stations, 30-seconds each station, two full rounds. Pushups, pullups, overhead dumbells, more pushups... My arms will totally useless tomorrow, but it will be my own fault because I haven't been keeping up with my upper-body like I've been doing with my powerwalks. tch tch.