Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-23-02, 22:35
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 232/206/150 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 32%
Smile Your book!

I think today I am finally a little hopeful. I ordered your book. I've realized a bit of knowledge goes a long way.

I have MS. I had an active exacerbation earlier this year that was really scary. I had to exercise the spasticity away and now I am pretty well back to normal. I started lowcarbing the day after my birthday. I've lost 22 lbs.

Now, it seems I am just treading water. Truthfully, I have felt wonderful. I got me the atkins vitamins because after all of the expense of individual vitamins I thought they may help to speed things along just a little. I have been so good it is disgusting. I never go above 25 grams of carbs. Thing about it is, my pants are nice and loose and I see visible loss, just not the numbers.

I have been overweight most of my life. The only overweight member in my family for the most part.

Now I feel like your book will give me food for thought. I can continue to feel well, and counteract the symptoms of MS, with good diet and exercise.

I am hopeful. AT 45, and 14 years with MS, its time to have everything change for the better for the rest of my life. I'm well on my way, and thanks for the encouragement already.
Sponsored Links