Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jan-28-04, 19:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 158/145/115 Female 5 Ft 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress:
Question Ventura, CA Looking for M.D. who understands LO-CARB

Hi,

I am looking for a Medical Doctor, either M.D. or Gynecologist or both that understands Low-carb eating as a way of life. I also need the doctor who has an understanding in Menopause, and will have other solutions, besides HRT. Through process of elimination, I have found that Soy is not a good product for me personally, becuase it helps to mess up my estrogen levels, creating some of the migrane headaches I have had. Besides just stomach disorders. I am a new person on the adkins diet, and I have lost two dress sizes so far, and I am enjoying eating good foods. Not the Low fat garbage. YUCK! I work out 3 to four times a week, and the local gym, and swimming pool. I am also looking for good tasting bread, with low carbs, without the soy. . . . .

Thanks for the help,
Sincerely,
Catgross

PS. I live in Ventura County, CA - Thats where I need to find a good doctor. . . .