Last Friday night I did have a friend to visit for over 3 hours since announcing my drinking and partying habits will drastically change. It felt really good, because I was feeling a little down and we laughed like crazy with no drinking.
During the week it doesn't bother me. Meal planning, cooking in the AM and gym in the mid-afternoon makes me nice and tired and I just want to rest.
But FRIDAY NIGHTS! I'm usually looking at the clock wondering what time is the fun going start tonight... LOL. I would have already text the group to say drinks at the "blank" residence, bring a dish chicas!!
Well.... August 28th.. Marked the end to the party life as I use to know it.
What I've gained in return:
1.Better control over my actions
2. Weight loss
3. Minimal to no joint pain, except for over doing it in the gym occasionally
4. Meal prepping and satisfaction with food choices
5. House is cleaner.. I don't need a day to recover
6. Mental clarity
7. Loss of loser friends and moochers
8. Better sleep
9. Early bird get all the meat sales (40%off for same date sell by)
10. All my wonderful LOW CARB BUDDIES!!
OK, was I complaining. Sorry! I think I've gained a lot and loss a few lbs.
Have a great Friday lovely people!!