Some of my biggest HATES about being fat:
1. When you try to exercise or participate in a sport/activity, people look at you like you like you have no right to be there!
2. Clothes... BAD prices, BAD colours, BAD materials, BAD styles, that is IF you can find any!
3. Thin women in your group whining about how fat they are, making you feel as if you are an aberration!
4. Finding a BRA that fits!
Sure, make 5000 bras for the flat-chested to appear to have cleavage, but try to find ONE larger size that doesn't look like it was designed by evil matrons in the 1940's???
5. Being told, "...but you have such a pretty face." like it is the consolation prize for having a fat body!
6. Media personalities (or anyone, for that matter) who don't have a clue and feel so free to judge!
7. Being 'invisible'-- to shop staff, the opposite sex, people who think you'll cramp their style!
8. Assumptions that you are anything less than an intelligent, vivacious, sensual, active, productive, stable, responsible, and adventurous individual simply due to your size!
9. To hell with all the chairs that hurt your bottom, too small toilet cubicles, crammed-together tables, and tiny aisle seating!
10. The worst thing about being fat is the effect it can have on your self-esteem in thinking that you CAN'T do anything you set your mind to!
Ablution complete... vitriol gone.
What a great release! What a great idea!!!!!!
Now I can get on with it!