Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#661   ^
Old Tue, Oct-11-11, 10:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 295/280/180 Male 73 in
BF:
Progress: 13%

Count me in, I'm down.

I'll stay active on the site and the TDC for one year.
Sponsored Links
  #662   ^
Old Sat, Oct-15-11, 17:40

Plan: atkins
Stats: 383.8/345.4/180 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 19%

I Gloria,aka Glorooster,promise to stay on this forum for one full year in good times and in bad.I promise to keep working the low carb life style even though I may run into a rough patch here and there.Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this-I promise to come to TDC and say goodbye(death precluding this)so that many people who supported me know what became of me.Most of all,I promise to be genuine to myself and others at all times....Gloria
  #663   ^
Old Fri, Jan-27-12, 09:13

Stats: 331/318/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default My TDC Pledge

I Charlotte, otherwise known as mrshillis, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
--Charlotte
  #664   ^
Old Sun, Feb-12-12, 09:11

Plan: Atkins/LC e-meal
Stats: 282.6/234.6/180 Female 69"
BF:41.72/34.64/26.6
Progress: 47%

I'm back and determined to stick with it. In 2004-2005 I was an active low carber and I lost 100 lbs. I didn't gain all the weight back but darn near! So I'm back to what works for me.

I Kelly, otherwise known as Kelly_L, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Kelly
  #665   ^
Old Mon, Apr-16-12, 16:42

Plan: LC, IF,no sugar
Stats: 294.5/278.3/180 Female 5'9" (top weight was 309)
BF:yes/I/do
Progress: 14%

Here it is April of 2012 and I would like to say hello and that I will commit to posting and sharing for a whole year. If I can be of any help or encouragement to anyone along the way...that will be cool.and...an added bonus....plz feel free to say hello to me also and we can help each other along the way...I have a minimum of a year to go to lose this fat.
Here goes....
  #666   ^
Old Wed, Apr-18-12, 11:38
Registered Member

Stats: 384/302/140 Female 5'-2"
BF:
Progress: 34%
Default TDC Commitment

I have been doing Atkins (Induction) since 2/7/12 and have lost 40lbs. so far (insert loud raucous cheering and applause here - LOL). I have primarily been a forum lurker as well, but I'm ready to participate more.

I, Rebecca, otherwise known as iamrebecca, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Rebecca.
  #667   ^
Old Fri, Dec-07-12, 16:24

Plan: carb wiser
Stats: 382/345/280 Male 76 inches
BF:
Progress:

Okaydokay... I'm in.

Kenny, who is Kennymac44, will stick with this for a year from today, which is 7 December 2012.

Please help me.
  #668   ^
Old Mon, Jan-07-13, 06:06

Plan: carb wiser
Stats: 382/345/280 Male 76 inches
BF:
Progress:

ok, so I'm 12lbs up since last post! BUT .. I'm committed to getting this off (and a lot, lot more!!) this year. Watch this space
  #669   ^
Old Wed, Jan-16-13, 12:44
Registered Member

Plan: Dairy, Wheat, Gluten Free
Stats: 238/194.8/150 Female 166cm
BF:
Progress: 49%

I'm signing up! Technically I have less than 100lbs to lose but altogether, when I reach my goal, I will have lost 100+. So I still qualify, right?

I really need to do this. I've been chubby and overweight my entire life. For once, I would love to not be ashamed to step on the scales, to live a life free from being chained to food. I'm on my way. I think in a year I could accomplish so much. I'll help in here as well.

Kenny, I'm watching your space! Team Scottish! lol
  #670   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-13, 13:20

Plan: atkins
Stats: 325/290/200 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 28%

Hello everyone, I know that me being here will be what I need to do what I have to do! Here is my plege to stay and inbrace this lfestyle, in fact it's a matter of life and death!
Aurey
  #671   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-13, 16:51

Stats: 252/230/140 Female 5'4"
BF:43%-38.6%-23%
Progress: 20%

I, Susann, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Susann (who will admit-as part of being genuine-that I stole this oath from Kelly_L )
  #672   ^
Old Sun, Mar-10-13, 17:44
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, previous MM, own
Stats: 252/201.5/148 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 49%

I Carol, otherwise known as jigsaw, promise to stay on the forum for one full yeal in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. So excited to lose with you all! Your friend - Carol
  #673   ^
Old Sun, Mar-31-13, 21:35
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins / Low carb my way
Stats: 280/279/140 Female 5ft 3in
BF:
Progress: 1%
Default Committment!

I, Cindy (aka Crazy Mimi), promise to come to this forum daily for 365 days... Yes, I did just say that. I am committing to
  1. losing weight
  2. finding my inner voice for saying NO
  3. finding my inner fitness guru
  4. finding my inner Goddess
Here's to a new you and a new me
  #674   ^
Old Sat, Apr-27-13, 00:01
Registered Member

Stats: 320.2/302.8/130 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 9%

I, Tracee, otherwise known as Repubgurl, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #675   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-13, 11:28
Operation Ann 2013

Stats: 310/297.0/150 Female 5ft 1 in
BF:Of course!! :)
Progress: 8%

I will promise to stay here in the forum for at the very least a year and to be honest. After I get thin and this time I intend to REACH goal, I will stay here. I have really missed the support I received the many years I was here. I regret that I ever left, I can't change the past....I can opt to change my future!

Anyone reading this, I welcome you to friend me and visit my journal (warning I do have an odd sense of humor)