Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1996   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 03:10

Plan: Atkins 72 induction
Stats: 225/125/125 Female 5"8
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Gm Warriors

What an exciting day here yesterday.

So many accomplishments with new lows, reaching normal, and milestones for many that are so close! Exciting times for the Hardcore Warriors!!

Huge congrats on these achievements

Work today and then an open house for cousins in from Claussen Germany. A small town by Rhine river.

I have been assigned the cheese and sausage platter. I will also be bringing salad with Jo's garlic vinagerette dressing. My cousin mention that she was unable to find a good vinagerette for her daily salad greens.

I will eat before going and will have a great time catching up with my cousins' on life in Germany.

Have a great on-plan day and be well

Berni
Sponsored Links
  #1997   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 05:52

Plan: Atkins '72
Stats: 330/229.5/149 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 56%

March 1 - 220
March 29 - 209.2

That is a 1.5lb whoosh for me - Yay! My goal for this month was to hit 208...is that possible?! Only time (2 days) will tell! Then it will hopefully be a full sprint into Onderland in April! I'm going to continue with the no cheese and no HWC in April being I got such good results this month and see if refraining from them both continue to give me good losses.

Hope everyone has a good on plan day today!

KIMBER
  #1998   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 05:55

BF:

Happy Birthday Jo!!!!

Have a great celebration!!

You have given yourself the BEST present ever....maintenance of that cute, tiny little body you have going there!!!
  #1999   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 05:57

BF:

Welcome back Coco!! Sometimes it is hard to swallow our pride and come back (I should know as I went MIA twice) but after the initial return....things get easier and you see the successes of the others while you were away and it motivated me to get right back to hardcore so that I, too, could get those results again!!! Learn from your mistakes and MOVE ON!! You are hardcore!
  #2000   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 06:00

BF:

Berni - Congrats on another lb down!! You are having an awesome month!! Your plans for the get together today sounds good! Have fun catching up with your cousins! That is what is important.....not the food! Isn't it freeing to know that? And you won't come away from their wishing you had eaten such and such.....you will come away feeling empowered!
  #2001   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 06:05

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ. 29 is sweet! As long as we stay out of those 30s we will be fine. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

Berni CONGRATS on dropping more!! nice to see the scale drop down

COCO---Hi. we are about the same now. jump in and drop the lbs along with us. this plan is treating me so well !!

Kimber--WOW, the WHOOSH for you. always a pleasure to see a whoosh. you are racing to Onederland very fast. go girl!!

-----------GM all
down 1/2 lb. Love it.
All going well and alot more sun and warm weather today. doing more outside work to get the house and flower beds looking pretty

hope the scale treats everyone well and enjoy this fine sunday!!!
  #2002   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 06:09

BF:

Karen - Congratulations on another .5lb down! You are doing amazing!! Enjoy your 'fun' in the sun!! It always feels good to get that yard looking nice.
  #2003   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 06:24

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbersh47
Berni - Congrats on another lb down!! You are having an awesome month!! Your plans for the get together today sounds good! Have fun catching up with your cousins! That is what is important.....not the food! Isn't it freeing to know that? And you won't come away from their wishing you had eaten such and such.....you will come away feeling empowered!

Kimber,

It truly is freeing to go to these type of functions and look forward to enjoying the family. I don't worry about going off plan because I will have already eaten and will be to busy catching up with everyone. Since starting this woe I have more fun at family events and find it less stressful.

Congrats Kimber on a new low. I am hoping that you see 208 before month end. If not you will very shortly!

Berni
  #2004   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 06:25

BF:

Congrats Karen on another 1/2 lb gone forever.

Enjoy the day

Berni
  #2005   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 07:47

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Good Morning Everyone! I'm down another .4 lbs today - happy me! This brings my monthly total to 10.2 lbs lost. And 2 days to go! I hope I can squeak in a tad more before the end. We shall see...

Today I shall be following a new menu plan. Similar to September, of course. But now I get to eat my own daily planned stuff. We will be roasting a turkey breast today! Have not had that since the holidays. So turkey and cheese roll-ups are planned for the late afternoon. I will be having bacon & eggs for lunch. We have a lot of bacon because it was on sale.

Today I must get my seeds in the flats! I put it off yesterday. I also have to get out my buckets and paint them up. I use my old cat litter buckets for planters. This year they will be sky blue and magenta, with flowers painted on them. I need to get to the store and buy the spray paint and a couple little tins of other colors for the flowers. I have an idea in my head and I hope they turn out as I imagine... When they are finished, I will post a picture. Don't hold your breath as I have a couple months to do this.

Today will be snow and freezing rain. I will not be visiting my Mom until next week. No way will I travel in this weather! It is 32˚ out so it will definitely freeze on the roads. A great day for crafting, though! I am really looking forward to getting those buckets painted!

I hope we can all have a great losing day today!

49.6 LBS TO GOAL!!!
24.8 LBS TO ONEDERLAND!!!
26.8 LBS TO BEING OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!
  #2006   ^
Old Sun, Mar-29-15, 07:49
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default New Hard Core '72 Induction Thread part 4! LOL

Hey Bonny made us a new thread ... meet you guys over there!

Here's the linkage:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=466578
Closed Thread