Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-15-04, 23:22
Sexifying me

Plan: one pound at a time plan
Stats: 242/242/199 Female 5'4
BF:dont want to know
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up 6 second Abs Program

Hey everyone

I just saw an informercial today for the 6 second abs, and it caught my attention, of course I did not buy it because it was a little to much money for my liking, well tonight I went to Target & there it was, listed at $60.00. I went ahead & bought it, and I am SO GLAD that I did! It allows you to do perfect crunches. I just finished my workout, and WOW, I really feel the burn already. You are sopose to lose a size in a week, of course I am NOT using their eating program, I am still going to follow my Atkins WOE, and use this plus my Elliptical Trainer to see what results I will get I will update in a week to let you know my progress, I sure hope I can lose a size in a week Anyone else here have this? If so, how did it work for you?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Feb-17-04, 13:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/175/120 Female 165
BF:
Progress: 54%

I have not heard of it - but it does sounds great

keep going!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Feb-17-04, 15:54
Registered Member

Stats: 129/125/101 Female 4'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi Iowan,
Please let us know of your 1 week update, I was thinking about buying it but you know all these stuff that they keep advertising, you really don't know what works and don't until you hear from someone that actually tries it. My email is Tinat0715~aol.com if you need a exersicing buddy too, ..
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 10:27
Registered Member

Plan: modified CDK
Stats: 182/174/168 Male 69 inches
BF:19%/17%/15%
Progress: 57%

Be honest. Do you really believe that there is any gadget available that will allow you to loose a size a week?
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Feb-18-04, 10:40
Registered Member

BF:
Progress:

Yes I do believe that, because it comes with determination & consistency, and i do know people that I work with that gets result in a week. It also comes with a POSITIVE Attitude too!!
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 14:24
Sexifying me

Thanks Tiana42002

Here is an update. I think that it is a great product that is made very poorly. I was using it last night, and the thing broke during the workout. A piece of plastic broke inside, so I took it back today & got a refund

I really wanted to believe in the results I would receive from this, I am just disappointed that the product was not made sturdy enough.
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 15:10
Registered Member

BF:
Progress:

Maybe you had a bad one, you should of exchange it and continue on....I would love to see you achieve your goal.
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 20:25
Sexifying me

Thanks, I just returned it and decided to save my money for the bowflex that we will be getting. Heck I know that will be sturdy I need to find SOMETHING that will help me lose my tummy pooch, I am having a real problem in that area, I have had two kids, and it seems no matter what I do I cannot get rid of the pooch. I guess with time, it will go down, I just have to be patient. So Tiana42002, what type of exersize program are you currently doing??
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 21:19
Registered Member

BF:
Progress:

i am actually going to curves right now, I actually sign up in December but have not had time to go, so it was on and off, but now I am starting again, hopefully I can do it consitantly. As for my pooch too, I am doing this exercise that I had read in one of the Womens World magazine, the T Tapp program, I'm not sure if you have heard of it before, but it does have this stomach exercise where I can actually feel it. Its under www.TTapp.com....check it out!!!
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-04, 21:34
Sexifying me

Thank you, I will go check that our right now I wish I could afford to go to Curves, we have one in my town, but right now it is just not possible. I am hoping to join sometime this summer I told my hubby that my biggest goal for the summer is to go RUNNING! I want to run more than anything in the world, it has been years since I have been able to, and so I imagine that will really help change my body. Today it was really nice outside ( in the 40's, wooah heat wave, LOL ) But it got me in the mood to start walking again. I just want spring to hurry & and get here