Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#496   ^
Old Today, 01:19

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, waiting to hear how Gabby treated ya this morning on a wake up call from her LOL

Nicco, 1/2 a gummie would be decent. I just got no desire to go there now. I think a 1/2 bottle of rum would do me best HAHA
Glorious times indefinitely....wowza

Jazz, fingers crossed you get this job you are wanting. never know what might go down.

Ahhh, the 80s are gone? lol.....if we wait long enough they will come back right? haha seems like everthing cycles thru again.

Your friend is a 'we' now. Yea I get that. The chat changes and you feel it. You will go with the flow and change along with the issue too.

prices off the chain at stores, omgosh yes. services and more are so costly....old days I got 20'd to death and thought that was bad enough, then I got 100'd to death but lately it seems that doubled so now it is like everything I am shooting out at least double and getting 200'd to death at a clip. scary actually.

pool leaves gonzo. gonna hit massive chem. to clear water good and finish off some vaccum today and should be getting that under good control today. eh, just keep doing the clean up and pool becomes good.

love the hotter temps coming around now. come on hi 90s lol

woke up around 3am cause I conked out watching tv early and woke up all zippy at 3, omg gonna be long long morning here.

ok let me go wander like a ghost quietly and think up ways to get in trouble later today LOL be good all
Sponsored Links
  #497   ^
Old Today, 04:42

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

HA! Gabby has been staying outside overnight since it's been warm. DH always checks to see if she wants in before he comes to bed, but she just loves it outside. She came in this morning for breakfast and now wants back out. Hey...she's 14....we let her do what she wants. You all know she runs this house!

I had a really good round of golf yesterday. Went from a horrible score on Monday to one of my best yesterday.....what a game. That's what makes it so frustrating when I play poorly....I know I can do it...WTH happens on those bad days?

---------

Trig....It sounds like you're getting your pool all set to go. I was up at 3AM too, but went back to bed after turning off a fan we had running...it was getting chilly.

Jaz....Hope your dream job comes through. I understand about the dynamics with your friend changing. I hope you two can still have your girl time.

Nic......You are our Pickleball queen! I enjoyed playing years ago before I broke my shoulder, but now with my "bum" knee, not sure I could do it very well.

----------

Well, I need to get myself awake and get moving. Storms coming this afternoon and overnight. Probably no golf tomorrow. I could use a day off, to be honest.

Later!