Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-12-01, 08:18

Plan: atkins
Stats: 160/154/130
BF:
Progress: 20%
Cool Running for the Goal!

Well, here goes. I started running again last week-----but now I'll start logging in all my exercise. I'm getting a bit depressed with everything--I've not lost a pound in over a week. I'm not cheating--drinking my water---and running 2 1/2 miles 5x/week. In all my diets through the years--(yes, I've done LC before)--it's never taken soooo long to lose lbs. I will keep it up though!!

Tuesday---ran my 2 1/2 by the bay. I live a block off the bay, so my route takes me down to it, follows it till' it hits the main ocean beach, turn around and run back. If you've ever been to Cape Cod---you've most likely been to my beach. You can see Martha's Vineyard directly across from it. I just moved here about 6 months ago--and I'm still taken in by its beauty. Sorry, I got off track.

After my run--I do my abs. I work on all the sections. Doing 4x25 on each. Followed by toning exercises wich my hubby guides me through. He's soooo supportive.

Tonight the only way my work-out will vary will be to add some weight training for the upper body.

Please, if you have any suggestions or hints let me know. I think I'm going to try that AB Bootcamp that Nat posted. Should be very challenging!! ~Ang~
Sponsored Links