Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Oct-22-06, 12:18

Plan: Intermittent Fasting, LC
Stats: 242/215/130 Female 5'7.5"
BF:too/dang/much
Progress: 24%
Default I don't have permission?

Um, I was looking at 4Beans4Me's gallery and when I clicked on this one picture. (I'll insert the URL for that in a min)http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/...ding1_thumb.jpg

I got this message.

vBulletin Message

Quote:
2bthinner!, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Your user account may have been suspended due to a violation of our forum rules. If that is the case, please contact us at webmaster~lowcarber.org

I just clicked on it to look at it. Yes, I was signed on. It even used my "name" in the error message..
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Oct-22-06, 13:55
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

The link is to a thumbnail of the image in the storage area, not the image itself. You need to access it from the gallery.

Wa'il
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Oct-23-06, 07:52

Well, I had clicked on an image in her gallery, when it showed that picture, it also showed a couple more. You know how it proceeds. I assume it was in the gallery. Are the pictures that showed up the second time restricted? I gave the URL from properties so I could show you exactly which picture gave me that error message. There is a second one that gave me the same message. I am confused because I have roamed through the gallery/ies lots of times before, in this same manner, and this is the first time I've seen this message..
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Oct-23-06, 08:25
Forum Founder

The link from properteis is different than the link from the address bar. What page where you on? Check the URL on the address bar of the browser.

Wa'il
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Oct-23-06, 13:31

I understand that. I only got the properties link so you would know which picture it is.

How it went:
I click on her gallery link in a post.
I click on one picture.
The picture comes up, but now I see add'l pictures in a row underneath the bigger picture which is the one I selected.
When I select one of these pictures, the one I posted the properties URL for, it gives me that message. I have and can select other pictures on that same row and it shows them..

Here is the address after I click on the one before pic of her in a blue dress.http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/...imageuser=40667

The fourth picture from the left is the one that gives me that message. The first and second do it too..

Last edited by 2bthinner! : Mon, Oct-23-06 at 13:43.
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Oct-23-06, 13:50
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

It might be helpful for the webmaster to know the url of the error page itself . Just copy from the address bar when you get that error again; that way he can check the page to see if it's a ??broken link or ??? whatever.

Doreen
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Oct-23-06, 14:33
Forum Founder

I think I know what may have happened. The images may have been in a private album, and the permissions got mixed up. I'll look into it.

Wa'il
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Oct-24-06, 08:55

Quote:
private album, and the permissions got mixed up
This makes sense to me. I'm not a paying member (afraid of paypal ) so that very well could be it..

And, just to cover all bases...Error message address..
http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/...imageuser=40667

Thank you.