I saw this and HAD to add to it....
1. The PAIN of trying to do anything physical! Standing even long enough to wash dishes is agony!
2. Not being able to wear jeans because I can't sit down without feeling cut in half.
3. Actually over hearing other women talk about "..how BIG she is" and then seeing the embarassed looks on their faces when I walk by seconds later.
4. Have a complete male stranger tell you that "you're FAT" and he's georgous.
5. Being out of breath just getting in and out of a car.
6. Be self-conscious when you go to eat and someone picks the "all you can eat" buffet.
7. Not being able to squeeze between the tables and chairs at restaurants.
8. Having to make sure you spray all the "fat rolls" with deodorant so you dont' smell.
9. Sweating anyway and worrying that the above mentioned deodorant doesn't work.
10. Not being able to wear a swimsuit AT ALL because of saggy skin on your arms, boobs and inner thighs.
11. Wanting to go to the gym and being too embarassed because everyone there is already thin.
12. Wishing I was somewhere different and sometimes someone different.
13. Having my b/f tell me that he wishes I was more self confident and not appearing to understand all the emotional issues of being fat most of my life.
14. The terrible aloneness because you're not confident enough to go on dates.
15. Wanting to have someone love you even though you're fat.