Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Tue, Oct-12-04, 20:32

Plan: not sure
Stats: 220/215/160 Female 5 foot  3 inches
BF:
Progress:

hi every one i just thought i would check back to see if i had any new messages. or words of encouragement. I have started trying to sleep on my back and hips and not on my stomach. I will continue to keep off of my stomach till i break my self of it.l
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Oct-13-04, 21:53

BF:
Progress:

HI !!
Just got back from Church. Still loosing haven't weighed lately
trying to wait a few days before i weigh again.Still drinking a lot of water.My clothes are beginning to get a little looser on me which tells me that i am still loosing maybe not in weight,but in Inches. Remenber to drink your water every day and you will loose.
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Oct-14-04, 21:02

BF:
Progress:

Hi everybody, just wanted to let you know i have been busy today. My husband has been off from work and i went with him all day. I still haven't weighed yet. Will let you know whrn i do and how mush i have lost all toghther.
  #19   ^
Old Fri, Oct-15-04, 07:31
AKA: Carol

Plan: High Fat Low Carb
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5' 4"
BF:? Not any more!
Progress: 100%

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about you back! I am at my wits end with my back problem. Thank goodness the pain is bearable just wish it was not constant. My pain is in my right sacroiliac joint which is caused by a malformed S1 vertebra. Apparently there is too much movement because it is shaped more like a L6 vertebra (L vertebras should stop at L5). I have lost 85 pounds and it has not made a difference in my back but I certainly hope it makes a difference in yours. What is the exact problem in your back? On the brighter side losing the weight has been tremendous to me in all other aspects of my life! I feel so much better about myself and have lots more energy!
  #20   ^
Old Sat, Oct-16-04, 18:43

BF:
Progress:

[B]Hi everybody, just thought i would send all of you a little message. Yhst I haven't felt that good today my back and hips have been hurting me some, I will try to make it to Church tomorrow Morning and tomorrow night. I still haven't weighted will most likely weigh monday morning will let all of you know the results then .
  #21   ^
Old Sat, Oct-16-04, 20:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/178/122 Female 5' 2"
BF:32%
Progress: 3%

Hi everybody!
  #22   ^
Old Sun, Oct-17-04, 21:27

BF:
Progress:

Hi Everybody ,
I just wanted to let you know that i didn't do my walking today. I went to Church instead I am goign to start my walking program in the morning. I have a tape with Leslie Sansone on it and it is a walking program you can walk 1 mile 2 miles or 3 miles on it. To walk the whole 3 miles it takes an hour. I have done it in the past and i know i can do it again.

Last edited by Vaidenbell : Sun, Oct-17-04 at 21:29. Reason: missed spelled work
  #23   ^
Old Mon, Dec-27-04, 09:26

BF:
Progress:
Smile

[B]hi every body hope all of u had a Nice Christmas and you didn't eat too much I know i had a nice one and i sure didn't eat too much. We went to my brothers 12/26 and ate christmas Lunch with them and JT his son Killed a deer and when we left my brother and his son was skinning the deer. they were going to skin, Clean and cut her up. I think they went back hunting this morning. To see Jt kill one set my Brohter on Fire to9 kill one I sure hope he kills one this morning,. I am in the process of amking baby caps and hats for my great Nieces and Nephew. I forgot to tell all of you that i have changed Doctors and are on a better pain pill that really works for me.
  #24   ^
Old Thu, Dec-30-04, 02:10

Plan: 1
Stats: 110/110/110 Female 111
BF:
Progress: 74%

I am glad you have changed doctors and sure hope the new pill helps you with your pain.
  #25   ^
Old Thu, Dec-30-04, 20:48

BF:
Progress:

I just thought i would drop in and post all of you a note to let all of you know that i wish all of you a Happy New Year.I have got a lot of crocheting to do. so i will go for now Bye,bye
  #26   ^
Old Thu, Dec-30-04, 22:28

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 319/319/220 Male 6'9''
BF:35%/35%/20%
Progress: 0%

Hello to all. I am James, I weigh 325 pounds, and am the owner of an extra 75 pounds that I would love to unload. Any takers? It's free! I didn't think so. I am starting Atkins on the morning of January 1, 2005, and am doing research to give me all the tools I need (carb counter, hidden carb counter, sugar index, etc.), since I am doing this alone, with nobody to support me but my fiancee, and she is in Indonesia at this time. I am also taking Hapkido (a Korean self-defense discipline) as I am 6'8'' and want to use my size to my advantage in defense, even if I am losing 75 pounds. I look forward to this forum and to reading more success stories!
  #27   ^
Old Fri, Dec-31-04, 10:11
~UnWritten~

Plan: My LC Plan
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 00 inches
BF:
Progress: 56%

Be safe and Take care!
  #28   ^
Old Fri, Dec-31-04, 20:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/286/150 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Welcome and best of luck
  #29   ^
Old Sun, Jan-02-05, 00:07

BF:
Progress:

[B]Hope All had a happy New year and hope they will keep their resulutions. I sure hope i do.
  #30   ^
Old Sun, Jan-02-05, 00:09

BF:
Progress:

i also have a lot of crocheting to do for my great nephew and my cousin that is having twins sometimes in January like this month