Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Schwarzbein Principle
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Aug-31-01, 15:47

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 141/137.8/130
BF:
Progress:
Smile

Thanks for the "translation"...it was good to know.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sat, Sep-08-01, 17:25

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Question I have a question

Does Dr. S restrict calory intake on her plan? Or is it more similar to PP and Atkins wherein you count the grams of carbs instead?

Nat
  #18   ^
Old Sat, Sep-08-01, 17:44
Forum Founder

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

No, calories are not restricted. And with her plan, you never go into ketosis.

Karen
  #19   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-02, 22:57

Plan: Dr. Scharzbein/Somersize Combo
Stats: 165/163/135
BF:
Progress: 7%
Smile Dr. Schwarzbein's plan: I'm new to this board but .....m

I have been lo carbing on and off for a while. I also really like her diet because it is balanced and I don't have to give up fruit and a lot of other foods that I like. Low carbing in general, works for me. I am a life time member of WWatchers but I could never stay on it once I lost the weight. I was always hungry and I actually dreamed about food while I was eating low fat. I had great sucess with Dr. S's woe in Nov. but I was derailed by the holidays and all the baking with my kids. I hope to give this a good try in the next few months. I will turn 38 in April so that is a good time to shoot for the "new" me. I have read a great number of low carb books (including Michel Montignac's book) Amidala------have you read it? I guess it is very popular in Europe. I like the basic idea but I needed more recipes and medical explanations. That's when I found Dr. S and Somersizing........I would love some support in this woe. Thanks for sharing and see you here. Sher