Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-24-13, 23:51

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default "Onederland" ring

Okay so I am still a couple of months out, but I've been thinking that once I hit onederland, I am going to purchase a ring to remind myself of how far I've come (I will be down almost 70 lbs at that point).

I'm going to get a ring that has a stamped message on it, but I am trying to think of some ideas of what it could say in the message- it would have to be pretty short. Anyone have any ideas? What would your ring say?

Also I am almost out of this fine club since I am nearing my 'less than 100 lbs to goal' mark!! :-D
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-26-13, 17:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, previous MM, own
Stats: 252/201.5/148 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 49%

I haven't really though about something like this, but what a wonderful way to mark an achievement. I think if I was going to put something on a ring to mark the occasion, it might say "Worth it" or "WIP" or "Brilliant" or even just "Onederland" Or "Onederland, better than Never, Never land" or just a smiley face that only I know why it is smiling. Have fun! or "1-derland", haha, I can't stop! "Land of 1-der", get me out of here! lol "better than b-4" or one I see on the boards here quite a bit "KUTGW!"
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-26-13, 18:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/171/165 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

What a fantastic idea! I love it!
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-27-13, 19:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 295/265/157 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 22%

Terrific idea!! Find a phrase, word or song meaningful to you that decribes your journey!
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Mar-27-13, 21:53
Carnivore

Plan: <50 net/day
Stats: 368/305/190 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 35%

LIG - Life Is Good?
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Apr-01-13, 15:06
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins and IF
Stats: 255/183.8/105 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 47%

Great Idea! I think I might copy you and get a ring if you don't mind. I'm 19 pounds away from Onederland.

And, I think on my ring I'll just get "Onederland" engraved on a plain silver ring.

Then, when I get to my goal weight (108, I know it says 140 but that's just my BIG milestone of getting to "Ideal Range") I'll get a ring that says "108". I've already got 108 tattooed on my foot from 10 years ago so I gotta make it to that weight eventually or my foot will LIE! haha

Last edited by kayin : Mon, Apr-01-13 at 15:12.
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Apr-12-13, 12:49
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins and IF
Stats: 255/183.8/105 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 47%

I don't mean to cheapen your idea, but I didn't have money for a ring and wanted to get something BEFORE I hit 199 so it will be ready to wear when I get there.

So, I got an engraved charm instead. Okay, I know this is gonna sound kinda weird, but the cheapest I could find was going to a pet store and getting a heart shaped chrome cat tag engraved (to put on a bracelet). I got the smallest size and it only cost me $12.99 total. Because I got the chrome (only 1 dollar more), it looks like a regular bracelet charm.

Just an idea for those who can't afford a ring, although a ring would be REALLY lovely. (I'm saving up for a ring for my ultimate goal weight, but I have lots of time to save up for that)
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Apr-18-13, 23:35

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

I love that idea! I have 19 lbs to go now to hit Onederland!!! Eek!!