Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-08-05, 08:44

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 176/171/126 Female 165 centimeters
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default Naledi's Gym Log

Well just decided to make myself accountable to go the gym everyday and get myself moving. Well I just started to go again to the gym after my vacation. I went yesterday and did some weightlifting. And now I am having my whole body pain today. Just not able to walk. Maybe because I did after a long time. I am going again today. And hoping to do some aerobics which is lighter and make me sweat and move around for an hour. All set to go to the gym at least four days a week. No matter what..... I hope I do this....
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-05, 06:41

Plan: ONE DAY AT A TIME:)!
Stats: 142.5/138.6/120.0 Female 5 feet and 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%

Yay! You're starting a gym log. I'll make sure to visit from time to time.

Have a great day.
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-05, 07:37

BF:

Well yesterday I couldn't go to the gym as I was not feeling well. Tummy upset but today all set to go after work. Not sure what is scheduled for today. Maybe I can write about that tommorrow. I wanted to go four days a week but this week its only three days I guess. Still good start for me....
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Nov-10-05, 09:05

Plan: ONE DAY AT A TIME:)!
Stats: 142.5/138.6/120.0 Female 5 feet and 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%

Yes, still a good start. I didn't get to work out this morning but I am planning on working out this evening. I'm so glad you started a gym log, this will keep me motivated.
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Nov-16-05, 07:30

BF:

Last week I went to the gym on thursday. So that makes it three days for last week. This week I was all set to go the gym on Monday but DH wanted me stay home. Well then I went yesterday. And did the aerobics for an hour which was great. I enjoyed it a lot. All set for today also. But I hope this week I go to the gym at least three days if not four.
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Nov-17-05, 08:08

BF:

Well yesterday I was unable to go to the gym Aaaaarrgh I got late at work as had to finish some stuff and then me and DH had to go somewhere so just couldn't make it. Today I am ready to go and will in no way give up that nomatter what happens.
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-21-05, 06:26

BF:

Well on thursday I did go to the gym and was doing it so good. Was just motivated with all the vent out here. Did it so hard that my whole weekend I having cramps in my stomach and was so sore. But it did feel good.

Well today I am not going as its my birthday and I want to spend the evening with my hubby. Maybe tommorow I will be in the gym.
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Nov-24-05, 07:39

BF:

I went to gym yesterday evening after work. It was weightlifting aerobics. Oh my whole body was crying and aching. Anyway it was better than the last time. I had enjoyed it. Today also I am planning to go. I hope I don't miss it. I must not.....
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Nov-25-05, 05:12

BF:

Yay!!! I made it to the gym yesterday also. I was so happy that I went. It was a good class - Body Conditioning. I could feel it in my stomach and arms.. OOOhh it was giving me cramps but I felt good beacuse I know only if I get those pains I can know that something is working in my body.

Well I came to know yesterday that they have started classes for aerobics on Saturday mornings also. Yay! I can make that and have some exercises during the weekend also which help to be on track.
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Nov-28-05, 06:55

BF:

Well I made I dragged myself to the gym on Saturday. I can still feel the pain in my legs. Oh the instructor for the aerobics class was very strict. Didn't allow us to rest for sometime also. Continuously on for 45 min. There were only three girls so couldn't fool her. Anyway it was for my good only. But I enjoyed the class. I don't know whether I will go today as I think TOM is on its way. I can feel the pain in my stomach. Let's see in the evening if I am in a mood to go....