Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-02, 18:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 133/126/115
BF:
Progress: 39%
Thumbs up Round 2, Day 2

Hi everyone,

I did great yesterday and today. I pretty much know the rules like the back of my hand. Not trying induction right now, just back on the WOE and I can feel it already. Down 2 lbs first day - know it's water, but I already lost that 'bloated' feeling from all the holiday eating.

I know I don't have a lot to loose, but those last ten are really tough. The sad part is, I was there for a while and let it slip back. When I did the LC in 1999 I lost over 30 lbs. But I know how to get back in control.

Thanks for the posts to my intro yesterday. It is very nice coming here and reading everyone's posts. Will help whenever I can.

Sponsored Links