Fri, Dec-31-04, 05:54
Location: Dublin, Ireland
After Christmas Challenge
How about it??
I definately need one. I've been off Atkins since the 25th and won't go back until monday the 3rd of January.
I'm a bit scared to go on the scales at the moment, but I'm most definately up at least 6 pounds, so my goals/changes are as follows:
1) Go back to Induction, strict for at least two weeks
2) Go back to drinking about 4 liters of water a day
3) Go easy on the nuts - I have 1 kg of Walnuts, but they are in shells, so don't think it will be easy to overeat on those. Anyway, not going to eat any of these during induction
4) Stop making whipped cream with cocoa, its really really tasty but a def. no no
6) Starting an Asthanga Yoga class on the 11th Jan, (8 week course) and will go there every week - no excuses
7) Do my Kung Fu training twice a week - no excuses
8) Just in process of breaking up with the b/f, so have a whole lot of time on my hand, which I can spend practicing Yoga and Kung Fu
9) Re-read my Atkins book, just to make sure that I am actually doing the right thing
10) Find a car, because Dublin Bus and Bus Eireann are a joke
11) Try out at least one new recipe out of my Low Carb Cookbook (Dana Carpenter). I've started to cook the same things over and over and am getting a bit bored.
12) Go back to filling in all my details into fitday.com
13) loose, loose and loose ;-)
14) Havent decided what I want to do about weighing myself. So far have been doing it everyday. I know a lot of people say that once a week or even every two weeks is better, but I like it doing it everyday, it makes it easier for me to figure out what is going on.
that's all I could come up with at the moment...
So come on in and join me!!