Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#256   ^
Old Sat, Jan-10-04, 19:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/158/135 Female 5'2
BF:A Lot
Progress: 49%

amiee, i've been doing KISS since Monday but full-fledged Atkins since October. I actually did Atkins half-heartedly for months before October but it doesn't really count when you eat well one day and have a large fry the next.

Have fun at the restaurant tonight!
Sponsored Links
  #257   ^
Old Sat, Jan-10-04, 22:33

Stats: 182/152/120 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 48%

Those crabs were heavenly. They were a little salty so I will have to increase my water. I love this woe.
  #258   ^
Old Sun, Jan-11-04, 16:54

Glad to hear you enjoyed your dinner!

As for me, I'm still HUNGRY but I am down 1 more pound today, which puts me to 161.
  #259   ^
Old Mon, Jan-12-04, 14:08
Registered Member

Plan: atkins, UNYBP
Stats: 155/142/125 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 43%

Well I blew it! Got invited for a get-together at the in-laws last night. It was spur of the moment and I didn't get to take any thing "legal", needless to say I was starving when I got there and ate everything in sight, plus had some wine.
I gained everything back that I lost last week. Well Just got to start over again.How Depressing. This will certainly keep me from doing that again!!!
Kris
  #260   ^
Old Mon, Jan-12-04, 18:51

Stats: 182/152/120 Female 5'1
BF:
Progress: 48%

Kris don't worry we all fall down but I am glad that you are back. We will help you get back on track.
  #261   ^
Old Tue, Jan-13-04, 20:16

Er, I sorta messed up too.

I did KISS faithfully for one week but it really felt like I was starving myself and in a moment of hunger and desperation I had food with cheese and sour cream on it. It was totally Atkins induction legal but that's about it.

And then last night I went out and everyone was having pizza so I ate the topping off the pizza and that's all. It was a lot of cheese and pepperoni but that's way better than having the pizza part of the pizza. Right?

I gained back a few pounds but am hoping it's mostly water weight. I'd much rather be at 161 though, as it's the lowest I've been in a long, long time. Hopefully I'll be able to re-start KISS by the end of the week.