Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sun, Apr-01-07, 10:57
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007
The whoosh fairy has been very kind to me this week. Heck, I've been very kind to me this week! Been shakin' & stirrin' things up to make sure I'm totally out of my stall or whatever ya' wanna call it. Spent all week workin' out hard as I could, yesterday mowed the front/side/back lawns, racked leaves all day, cut down my dead rose bush, walked for 15 minutes and the day before worked out really hard on my gazelle trainer and did weights for 45 minutes and ate good and clean and my reward has been the consistent drops.

Well today I'll do another intensive workout, not sure what it's gonna be yet. Maybe get back in the yard and get some more stuff done, prettying everything up for Spring so I can put up my new garden patio set. Also may do weights today or possibly hit up the beach.

So now I know to stir it up and change things around every six to eight weeks since my body seems to get use to things by that time. I believe that will keep the stalls at bay and the whoosh fairy by my side.

Oh yeah...almost forgot, I've also been laying off all the processed meats I'd been eating alot of: hard salami and pepperoni. Also slowed down on cheeses.

So yeah, lost a total of 6 lbs this week!

What a beautiful way to start off April.

Today - April 1, 2007 - dropped 2 lbs

Yesterday - March 31, 2007 - dropped 2 lbs

Tuesday - March 27, 2007 - dropped 2 lbs

Thank you Jesus!

I'm rockin' & rollin' again!

Yayyy for you!!

I was concerned when I saw that your journal is gone....Hope you are OK!!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-07, 05:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 316/238/170 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Gail - congrats!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad things are ok, I miss your journal - I loved how inspirational it was (yes, I know that is selfish - but you are truly an inspiration to me) - and I still plan to cook you that steak one day!
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-07, 11:02

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterlily
Gail - congrats!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad things are ok, I miss your journal - I loved how inspirational it was (yes, I know that is selfish - but you are truly an inspiration to me) - and I still plan to cook you that steak one day!

Good morning Winterlily.

Yeah, everything is ok with the journal. I decided to take it offline and switched over to the fitday journal private format. Hey! I'm gonna take you up on that steak one of these days.

I really like fitday.com a lot. I can't believe I didn't visit the site sooner. It's much easier for me to get a realistic look at what is going in my mouth and what the REAL carb, fat, calorie and fiber counts are. According to fitday I've been about 1593 calories a day, 139 grams fat, 20 carbs less 12% fiber for a total of 8 carbs per day, and 17% protein. I was surprised. I thought I was eating way more calories than that so that was a very pleasant surprise.

Gonna totally stick with what I've been doing this week because it is totally working.

I lost another 2 lbs. today. Whoopie!

That makes 8 total lbs lost in the past week. I did a 4 mile walk yesterday to the 99cents store. This is my new thing; walking to get things accomplished, like paying bills, grocery shopping, hanging out at the mall going to the bookstore...etc. That way I get two birds killed with one stone. It's great because I feel like I'm sneaking my workout in and then my reward is I get to shop.

My meals for the week have been the same exact thing and portion size for the week since I see that it makes me drop (also I don't wait until late at night for dinner like I'd been doing so before. Now I've just been having my dinner around 6:00 PM instead of 8:30 or 9:00 PM - doesn't know if it matters, but I'm just gonna stick with what's been working):

Breakfast: 3 Slices of Crispy Bacon, 1 Med Size Cinnamon Nutmeg Flaxseed Pancake w/ a pat of butter, 2 Over Medium Fried Eggs & 2 Cups of Coffee w/1 tsp of heavy cream

Lunch: 1 Cup of Romaine Salad w/ Ken's Steakhouse Caesar Dressing & 2 Cups of Coffee

Snack: 4 Cups of Orange Spice Green Tea (throughout the day)

Dinner: 1 eight ounce cheeseburger w/mustard using 1 slice of Deluxe American Cheese on top of 1 cup of romaine lettuce & Ken's Steakhouse Caesar Dressing

Water: 100 to 132 ounces per day

Vitamins: 1000 mg of Fish Oil & 1 Advanced Formula One A Day Maximum Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement

Exercise: 1 to 3 Hours of Intense Exercise or Activity

Well, just thought I'd share what's been working for me.

Wishing the best for everyone!

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~ Ralph Marston

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-07, 13:49
One Bite At A Time

Plan: South Beach Phase II
Stats: 232/183/130 Female 62 inches
BF:67/34?/20
Progress: 48%

WTG Gail!! You Rock girl!
You hung in there and are making up for 'lost ' time aren't you??
Man I have a total loss of 7 pounds for March. (-9 then +2)

I've just laid off cheese, only 1/2 TBS of cream for coffee per day (can't seem to give it ALL up), no sugarfree anything, just eating protien with under 20g of veggies. Whew, induction for week 4...send the whoosh fairy my way this week will ya Gail. She's been badly missed!
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-07, 14:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandra
WTG Gail!! You Rock girl!
You hung in there and are making up for 'lost ' time aren't you??

send the whoosh fairy my way this week will ya Gail. She's been badly missed!

Yep. Makin' up for lost time.

It was killing me that I was stalled just about all of March gonna totally make it up plus some for April.

I am so totally on a mission and I don't have time for stalls.

Ok. I guess I'll share her...sending the whoosh fairy your way.

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~ Ralph Marston

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4
  #21   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-07, 14:36

Plan: atkins/hcg
Stats: 228/162/135 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 71%

Hey thanks for posting your "Lucky" menu!! I always like to read what works for others to compare my menu to.
  #22   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-07, 15:07

Your very welcome.

#23   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-07, 15:09
One Bite At A Time

Plan: South Beach Phase II
Stats: 232/183/130 Female 62 inches
BF:67/34?/20
Progress: 48%

Thanks I appreciate the Whoosh Fairy visiting me!!