Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, May-12-11, 16:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 313/266.4/195.0 Female 5ft 8
BF:
Progress: 39%
Default 3 days off the wagon, now time to hop back on!

I messed up. 3 whole days off the wagon. I don't know why I did it (Ok, well I know what lead to it- personal stress, as well as food poisoning, but I still choose to do it instead of just getting through). Now I have to go back to induction for a couple days to make the cravings go away. It all started with a slice of pizza and a mango and it was down hill from there.

Now, it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it certainly isn't good. I just need to remember to come visit here and weigh myself to stay in check, because once I stop doing those things I'm in big trouble. It's like if I ignore the scale and ignore this message board then magically nothing happened and I'm fine (though the pounds will pack on and I'll be right back where I started from in no time). So here me now, back to induction tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to do the prep to make it happen so I don't get lazy and go for the crap again. I've gained 3 lbs I beleive, but hopefully it doesn't stick.

Oh, and I feel like crap. My stomach is a mess.

Anyway, checking in on here and writing this does a lot for me, keeping me in check, keeping me responsible. Can't let the 40lbs I lost go back down the tube like last time. Onward and downward (the scale that is).

Thanks for letting me vent.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, May-12-11, 19:04
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 166/144/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 54%

Slip-ups happen... but the good part is you are back here and determined! You can DO THIS! You are powerful! Press on my dear tomorrow is another day! :-)