Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Nov-17-05, 08:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 210/210/150 Female 5 ft 9
BF:41%/33%
Progress: 0%
Default My gym log

I am going to "Shapes 4 days a week, started going October 26th. It is low impact and yet when I work out for 40 minutes I come out with a pretty good sweat! I can already tell I have toned up some overall. I was weighed and measured the day I started and I am anxious to weigh and measure again around the 26th of this month!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Nov-21-05, 10:22

Still going to shapes, loving it. It's low impact, not hard on my back, and the time goes by quickly. The only thing is I wish they would stay open later than 5:00 on fridays so I could go after work, cant go on Saturdays cause they close at noon and I dont get off saturday till 2:00, think I am going to see if I can get Jay to come over for 45 min and work for me so I can run down there on sat mornings.
Still havent done my official weigh-in there, nor updated my measurements. I am curious what it will say, I have not weighed on their scales nor remeasured since the day I joined, 10/26/05. We'll see.
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Dec-15-05, 13:20

Wow, I have forgotten to write in here for a long time! I am still going to "Shapes" every afternoon, Mon-Thursday. I think I will try to start going on Fridays too now that they have started staying open till 6:00 on Fridays. One week it is a 30 second workout, on each one of the 20 "stations", 3 times.....which takes about 30 min., then the next week it moves to 40 seconds on each station, which turns out to be about a 45 min workout.
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Mar-31-06, 13:30

Still going to shapes 4 days a week, working out for about 45 minutes a day. Measured 2 weeks ago, since October 26th I have lost 22 inches overall. None of that tho has been within the last couple of months.