Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#331   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 11:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196.8/186.6/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:

Tips would include drinking LOTS of water and just sticking to the plan. It might take awhile to get rolling again, but hang in there because it WILL WORK! Lots-o-luck!
Sponsored Links
  #332   ^
Old Wed, May-26-04, 12:15

Stats: 386/230.5/135 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 62%

Thank you for the welcome. I have been on the Atkins almost a year now and have lost 156 pounds. It hasnt been easy and i have about 95 more to go. Its been hard. Its been tough but its going to be worth the effort in the end. I felt the need to talk to others who are doing the same. Everyone needs company. Nice to meet you all.
  #333   ^
Old Thu, May-27-04, 10:21

Stats: 155/145/125 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi it's been two weeks LCing and I have lost 5 pounds, I don't know if that is good or not from what I've read I guess not bad...
  #334   ^
Old Thu, May-27-04, 11:28

Stats: 196.8/186.6/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress:

Elphin....156 pounds?!!! You rock!!! You should be proud, that's some serious dedication!
Pansy
5 pounds is great! You are now officialy 5 pounds thinner than you were two weeks ago! Give yourself a pat on the back and hang in there. Stay dedicated and you WILL see results...just look at what Elphin has done!
  #335   ^
Old Thu, May-27-04, 16:07
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/146/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 119%

Hi guys. We decided to "liberate" these posts from the "Welcome" sticky thread. Because most people only read the stickies once, most members won't notice your posts. To introduce yourself, start a new thread in this forum.
  #336   ^
Old Fri, May-28-04, 12:51

BF:

Thanks Ricki. I wont say its been easy and I still have alot of weight to go. I have 60 pounds to bring me to 170 and then I'm going to have to see if i can get on "extreme Makeovers". I have been heavy for such a long time and was so big I have a lot of skin that is going to need removing. But i definitely could not have done this on anything but a low carb diet. I went on just vegetables and no fats for a couple of weeks at the beginning of the month and ended up putting on 8 pounds so i quickly went back to Atkins.
These 60 are going to be hard. It will be nice to have the support of the forum members.

Last edited by Elphin : Fri, May-28-04 at 12:56. Reason: wrong name
  #337   ^
Old Fri, May-28-04, 12:58

BF:

Pansy
I have had some really BAD months where i thought i wouldnt lose a thing. You just have to keep it up and make sure you dont start adding up alot of hudden carbs. 5 pounds is fantastic. Look how much closer you are to your goal. Good work