Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Pre-Maintenance & Maintenance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-17-10, 14:28
Every day is day one

Plan: AtkinsMaintenance/IF
Stats: 185/145/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 133%
Default What Should I Do?

Ok all you smarties I need insight as to should I change up or not?

Plan=Atkins.

Calories=Average 1600-1800 daily

Carbs=30-40 net

Ratios=~10-12% Carbs; 25% Prot; 65% Fat

Rungs--eating from the lower rungs of fruit. Not touching the grain/legumes rungs--a) because wheat makes me sick; b) legumes (most of them) just don't float my boat. Occassionally I'll eat rice tht is surrounding the sushi or a few times a month I'll eat some corn tortillas/corn chips without cravings.

Weight=145; 10 pounds below my set goal and the lowest I've been since my early 30s--I'll be 50 in May.

Cravings=none

Hunger=none

Emotional eating=none (well none right this moment )

Eating schedule=loose IF

Here's the dilemma--if you can even call it one. My goal was 155--last time I even got close to this it was hell trying to sustain. Well, I've hit goal and in the process of the past few months have dropped 10 pounds below--so what's my beef?? None actually, but I'm just wondering I feel like I'm eating plenty of food, obvious that I'm not restricting calories, I'll even throw in one of my favorite frankenfoods a couple time a week. A glass or two of wine a few times a week. The question is, will my body get to a set equalibrium where I don't lose anymore--personally I really don't want to because I don't want to get to the point that I've lost so much I start looking haggy. I don't want to add in upper rungs because I'm afarid that will set off cravings that I might not be able to recover from. Sooo...
what do I do? If anything or should I just sit back andbutton up?

Come on you guys I respect all perspectives no matter what plan you're on.

Lisa
Sponsored Links