Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-27-04, 09:49

Plan: Medifast
Stats: 571/523/200 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default 1 week down, 11 to go

Made it through my first week with BFL, yesterday was my free day.

I had a really tough time with the workous at the beginning of the week, I was sore as hell. But, by the time I had to do my upper body again on Friday, I felt great, and now I'm not sore at all.

I didn't even go hog wild on my free day as I was planning.

Anyhow.. just thought I'd try to bring some life to this forum with my ramblings..

How's everyone else's BFL goin?
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Sep-27-04, 12:37
weighing in....

Plan: BFL
Stats: 245/225/200 Female 5' 10"
BF:Why, yes, yes I do
Progress: 44%

Heya Clyde!

Congrats on finishing your first week! I remember my first week was tough... but since I was doing BFL with a friend I had someone pushing me along to keep going.

I'm starting my fourth challenge today... and oops! I didn't make it out of bed this morning to do my Upper-body but will do that as soon as I get home from work. I've been amazed how much of a habit working out has become for me and how guilty I feel when I don't get my workout in!

I used to pig out on my free days... and now I've settled into a nice routine where I eat a meal or two outside of BFL but am pretty good otherwise.

Keep up the good work!
Kiks