Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#481   ^
Old Today, 08:20

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning!

Trig- Holy smokes when it rains for you! I don't blame ya on being pissed with the kiddo for "hiding" the issue with the car. Then a hit and run- OMG. Damage or not that is a NO NO and finable. This you know. I am glad you are working through this with her. Could you "take away" the car for a minute? I guess she is too old to ground to her room! LOLOLOLOL

My kids would have had the keys taken on that one AND BEEN REEMED!!!!! Best learn consequences through the love of parents than the big bad world. HUGS to you momma bear!!!!
I am curious what the CHOP thinks of it all.........

Girl... I hate that you pulled your leg again. REST it up and be gentle with yourself.

Lori- Yay on chasing that little ball around! Today is stellar here too! Finally some sun. But still so wet!
Any plans this weekend?

Nic- You relaxing beach side?
------------------------------------------------------------------

I started this and then walked away! Goodness, I feel scattered today! So today is IT for the job. I am getting paid though through the 24.

The interview yesterday went well. That being said I had knots in my stomach and was really anxious when they were describing the job. The bottom line they are understaffed, worked to the bone and desperate. I also learned that it includes weeks ends, and holidays. The caseload is off the chart and totally unreasonable. I was sitting there thinking and smiling as she was talking "THIS IS THE REASON IS NEVER WANT TO GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL".

I boxed up my office equipment they sent and am taking it to FedEx this morning to send back.

Dental appointment at 2pm for crown fitting and temp cap placement.

Then watching both kids play softball/baseball for last games.

I am down to the FINAL pound to lose to get to the low baseline. Feeling better. It can keep on going down!

I am now in "FREEFALL", and it is scary and exciting and all that at the same time.

Till later!
Sponsored Links