Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-04-09, 13:01

Plan: God's Will Be Done
Stats: 306/189/162 Female 5'7
BF:Morris Chestnut
Progress: 81%
Default Chalean Extreme Circuit Training System

Wow! I got into a size 16 pair of jeans today. There tight, but I got in those bad boys. Whoo hoo!

I also ordered the Chalean Extreme Circuit Training System workout with all the bells and whistles. I got it expressed ordered so I should have it by next weekend. I'm really jazzed about it and am looking forward to my new workout routine since all this cardio I've been doing is only gonna take me so far. Plus I've read and seen proof on this forum over and over again about how resistance/weight training is so much more effective and/or a totally great addition to cardio and how it will continue to burn fat even after my workout, unlike cardio.

So time for some hardcore resistant/weight workouts to burn all the fat. I can't wait. I'm suppose to get totally mad results in 3 months. So I'm just totally excited and it's got me looking forward to my June results already.

In the meantime, I will continue with my treadmill, hiking, bike, and swim workouts until my package arrives. Plus I'll play around with the dumbells I do have while I wait.

Well...here's to my continued success. All the Glory is yours Lord!

Vitamins:

B12, Fish/Borage/Flaxseed Oil, Okinawan Marine Coral Pure Calcium w/ Vitamin A, C, D, E and 74 Trace Minerals, Triple Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin + MSM & 5-Loxin, & Apex Fit MultiVitamins

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~ Ralph Marston

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4

Last edited by 2007 : Sat, Apr-04-09 at 13:26.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Apr-13-09, 22:20

Okay, so got my Chalene Extreme package today. I'm so excited. Just finished watching the band basics and getting everything all sorted.

So tomorrow, Tuesday, I will begin my first workout with Phase 1 Burn Circuit One.

Here goes...

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~ Ralph Marston

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Apr-14-09, 04:55
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 207/189/145 Female 70.5
BF:
Progress: 29%

hey girl, you will love chalene extreme! i did it for 2 months now and it is great! i have been a fan of chalene since turbo! ps you are very beautiful
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Apr-25-09, 10:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkedbren
hey girl, you will love chalene extreme! i did it for 2 months now and it is great! i have been a fan of chalene since turbo! ps you are very beautiful

Bakkedbren you are right, todate, I am totally lovin' Chalene Extreme.

I don't know about my muscles though. Oh man! They are so sore. I don't know which made me more sore...the weights...or all those darn pushups. Yikes! Did I actually do pushups? Oh my poor body.

Even with sore muscles though I am feeling good. After doing the workout though I am finding that the weights I have aren't heavy enough to get to muscle failure within 10 to 12 reps. So I just ordered 2 adjustable 40 lbs dumbbells and a pair of weight gloves with wrist support. I think my heaviest weight will probably be 15 lbs to begin.

Well, actually I'll have to wait and see on that one and see what exact weight gets me to muscle failure after the 10 to 12 reps.

Anyway, I sure am enjoying this weight lifting stuff and the fact that it keeps your metabolism reved 24/7 is A Okay with me.

Who knew weight lifting could be so fun?

Well wish me luck.

Oh yeah...and thanks for the compliment. You're a sweetie.

#5   ^
Old Wed, May-20-09, 08:07

Plan: Figuring it out
Stats: 366/282.2/166 Female 5'6"
BF:YEP/YEP/YEP
Progress: 42%

Wow--sounds like a great workout! I have Turbo Jam which I just dusted off a few weeks ago and have started doing again...and I'm liking it more and more. I will have to stick with this for awhile and then I might just have to check out the chalene Extreme set. Hope your workouts are going well!

Congrats on all your success!