Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Jan-03-06, 14:03

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

I posted this in my journal also.
Well it has been a long time since last post and I'm working on really getting myself back on track. It will take lots of work and effort to figure it out with these two little girls but I can't keep going the way I am.
So this is the plan.
Eat the best I can for the present and not beat myself up if I cheat, but control the cheats to once a week as I did before, like what body for life recommends. That way I won't feel deprived, and I can enjoy a date, I found I ate very well this way and the cheats were never very big because I knew I would alow them.
My biggest priority because I know it is the best for me and my health is to get back to exercise. Today I did a 15 minute mile walk, and I hope to do another tonight. Right now I just want to do walks for a couple of weeks and build up my time before I start doing the firm workouts again. Take it slow even though I'm impatient to get back to the weight work. I would do some other stuff but getting to the weight bench is a bit tricky at the moment!
I may have to get myself up at 5 am to do the workouts as the time need progress. I'm not sure I'm up to it, with Abbie, but if she sleeps well it should workout alright. I'm just not a great morning person but with both babies I have to find a time just to myself to do a workout and early am maybe the only time I get!
I must do this for me and my health. I think I'm suffering from a bit of PPD and I must get my workouts, my eating, and my spiritual well being in line before I consider meds. I need to do what works for me first before I add another component to the mix. IT is not as bad as when I had Collin, but I'm very moody, not really enjoying life as I should, and I'm having very upsetting dreams. Wish me luck.
Tanya