Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Candida Yeast & IBS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-04-10, 08:00

Plan: atkins
Stats: 175/154.5/135 Female 5'5"
BF:38.8%
Progress: 51%
Unhappy anxiety with die off???

Did anyone else suffer from anxiety attacks while in die off??? It it the only thing I can attribute it to; racing resting heart beat, tight chest, feeling of uncertainty???????

Never had this the first time that I can remember anyone else??? Timelines would be helpful too??
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-20-10, 06:14

Plan: Gluten Free low carb
Stats: 158.2/133.5/120 Female 63 inches
BF:28.03/21.17/21.26
Progress: 65%

Hi there, yes I have had lots of that. I find taking Vitamin C in 1000mg doses every hour and drinking LOTS of water until I feel better really works for me. Sometimes Pau d'arco tea can have that effect. Failing that a bit of stretching and deep breathing might work. It's just the toxins building up in your liver and digestive system working their way out. The Vitamin C helps that happen... it can give you a funny tummy so stop taking as soon as you feel better or when you have a 'fast' tummy! Ease back on the antifungals until you feel a bit better.
Hope that helps!