Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Dec-14-02, 16:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164/164/140
BF:
Progress: 0%
Wink New and need a buddy

Hi I'm new and I've been having problems doing the atkins diet but i still would like to do it. I need a buddy for support and also good advice. If there's anyone out there that would like to help me out. I would really appreciate it. Thanks ddang
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Dec-27-02, 22:28

Stats: 260/235.0/165 Female 69"
BF:38.4/32.9/24.4
Progress: 26%

Hi ddang,

Before you can make any change about your diet, you need to strengthen your mind!! How serious and determined you are will determine your outcome.

I would like to be your buddy. I have been on the induction phase for 18 days and lost 13 pounds. I have alot more to go, but am very determined to get there!!

Remember YOU are your BEST or Worst enemy and only you have the power to choose.

Do you have the "Dr. Atkins New Diet Resolution" book?

I know you can do this, if you make your mind up!!!

I hope to hear from you real soon!!
Good luck!! You can do it!!
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-02, 20:46

Stats: 164/164/140
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thank you for responding to me. I am very serious about changing my diet, I have prepared myself for when new years has come ( that's when i'll be starting the change). I have bought the new book and a friend has the recipe book. I plan to start on Jan 2, 2002 with my boyfriend. I also have some vitamins to take while i'm on the induction phase. I've tried the diet before and felt very weak and sick. But I want to thank you for wanting to be my buddy. You'll probably be hearing from me in a few days about my start. Thanks again and have a Wonderful New Years.
ddang