Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Dec-26-02, 09:24

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 186/161/138 Female 65 inches
BF:38/30ish/?
Progress: 52%
Default 25 to Goal Challenge

I have about 25 lbs to goal and would love to start a support/challenge group for others with a similar goal.

My plan so far is to take photos at every 5 lbs lost (and post for the world to see). I also have to start doing measurements, something I didn't do when I started Atkins.

If you are interested, please join me, cause I'm going to do this thread alone otherwise.

Post your stats and goals and let's go!!!

Current Weight (as of day of Xmas binge) -- 147
Height -- 5'5"
Goal -- 125 by May 5, 2003

I'll update measurements later.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-02, 11:04
Registered Member

Plan: Low-carb
Stats: 248/186.0/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 63%
Thumbs up Sounds Great!

I have about 30 lbs left to lose, and have been bobbing up and down for about a week now.

The pictures show some of the story, the one on the left is me during March 2002, and the one on the right is me Dec 17, 2002. Of course the dog has grown up quite a bit... Will have to take a better pic of myself later.

Height: 5'7"
Current Weight: 180
Goal Weight: 150, maybe lower?, no particular time, as my body doesn't like me to set time oriented goals.
Start Pant Size: 22 (barely)
Current Pant Size: 14
Goal Size: Who knows, this is the lowest I ever remember being... would like to wear a two piece this summer however
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Dec-28-02, 14:44

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 186/161/138 Female 65 inches
BF:38/30ish/?
Progress: 52%

I absolutely love the pictures with the dog. He gets bigger and you get smaller.

Glad to have you on...I'm looking for a few more.

I had this incredibly high water gain over Xmas, but the day my scale says 145 (or tomorrow...LOL) I plan on taking bikini shots, do my measurements, and expose myself to the world.

My 12 year old daughter is going to DIE when I ask her to take pics of me in a bikini...I can really gross her out and wear the one with the thong. Actually, I bought a bikini in Panama City with two bottoms, one regular (very small) and the thong (microscopic). Maybe I'll start with the first one and progress to the other one at goal.