Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Thu, Jan-05-12, 12:24

Plan: Not sure right now
Stats: 241/234/175 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 11%

I need to update my pics.. My fat ones.. UGGGHHH.. They make me sick
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Fri, Jan-13-12, 21:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/238.5/120 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Have not popped in for a while!!!

I have not been on here for a week or so because my motherboard went caput...again. I have not been eating much because I am simply not hungry, but I am making sure that I make some bacon and kinda eat a couple in the morning, one for lunch and a couple for dinner at least. Last night I had Turkey Salad made with Dukes Mayonnaise, Hard Boiled Eggs, Celery (2 small stalks) and some chopped onion, salt and pepper. I made a nice big bowl of it since I made a Turkey...I had a huge Tablespoon of it last night and two pieces of bacon for dinner last night. Coffee and HWC....several, actually. No other carbs at all, so I figured the extra HWC should be all right. I am on Day 2 of Power 90 (Holy Poop!!!!) and I am going to freaking do it, da*mit! Yesterday I kept saying...5 more minutes, just 5 more minutes for the cardio...I was crazy sore this morning, it was hard for me to walk the dogs today as much as I ususally do at once...Today I did the Sculpt...It was hard, but in a different way. I want to look so much better by the time my guy gets to visit for R and R from deployment in May...I seriously need some big support because I CANNOT and WILL NOT give up! I also just received my Lipolysis strips ( i know many of you do not care for them, but they make me feel better) and I drink TONS of water...still came out nice and purple-red!!! I also received the ORIGINAL Dr. Atkins Diet Revolution in hardback today that I found on Ebay Goodwill Auction for 5 bucks and a couple bucks shipping! I started reading it and it is SO different from the one I read 2000 and COMPLETELY different from what they are printing now. I am liking it thus far. Hope everyone is doing well! I am going to post this elsewhere, also...just to keep everyone up to date! Lots of love!

MSINFORMED, your fat pictures will be replaced with skinny pics in no time at all!!!!
Fungusgirl
  #33   ^
Old Fri, Jan-13-12, 22:15

Plan: Not sure right now
Stats: 241/234/175 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 11%

HI FUNGUSGIRL!! I went through a phase in the beginning (even sometimes still) that I used to have to force myself to eat because I simply wasn't hungry. Oh TRUST me, those HUNGRY days still come! Some days I can't get enough. I have to make SURE I have SAFE FOOD around or I fall off the wagon. But boy do I pay for it. I usually literally feel like I have a hangover the next day. Funny that our bodies do that.. Such an adaptable being. It makes me wonder if constantly shocking it is a smart idea, since the beginning of any change usually yield the best results.. hmmm..
  #34   ^
Old Sat, Jan-14-12, 10:57

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/238.5/120 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 21%

I hear ya! The last time I did Atkins (for years), I got to the point where I never was hungry and had to kinda force myself to eat..I would just have a shake if I could not eat. Did my Power 90 this morning...I almost cried at one point thinking that I will NEVER get to the point where I will be able to do what they do because my fat is in the way. Planking and Push ups...My heavens.