Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Pre-Maintenance & Maintenance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Mar-22-02, 09:40

Plan: my own
Stats: 135/110/110
BF:
Progress:
Default Hair loss

well I have lost so much weight on Atkins I'm sure it contributed to my hair loss. It's been about 5 months now for me. It was really bad for the first 4 months and has slowed down a bit. There will be da6ys where I think it has stopped and I get all excited and then 2 days later it starts falling again so I don't get it. I don't see any new growth either. I hope like you it stops soon. I do have a wig as a back up and I wear these hair extensions that clip on and help a little. I'm disappointed with myself that my quest to be thin led to this and that I can't stop the diet as I know it's due to this.
Sponsored Links