Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-27-07, 08:49

Plan: Gluten Free, Low Carb
Stats: 205/200.2/150 Female 5ft 7in
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default Jogging my way to vacation

So far today, (before work) I have jogged .75 miles. I did a quarter mile walking to warm up, another half a mile jogging, a quarter mile walking to cool down, and then figured that I could go a little further so I jogged another quarter. Always good when you jog more than you walk, right? Its so hard for me to get on that treadmill.. There has to be a show on that I love in order for me to do it.. More often than not, its Deadliest Catch. I went for 20 mins straight today. I'm going to come home later and do some more after work tonight. Maybe finish out that second mile I started, or go to 2.25 miles. I don't know yet. I also use my stability ball and lift some 8 pound free weights. That will be for tonight as well.

I gotta take a shower and get out of here before I'm late.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-28-07, 21:05

BF:
Default Last night and Today

Well I got home and didn't get a chance to hop on the treadmill until about 10 (and I had to talk myself into it..). I finished out the 30 minutes. I did 2 miles total, walked .95, jogged 1.05. Today though, eh.. I only got on the treadmill for a mile. Walked half, jogged half. I didn't have it in my today. I guess I should eat sooner before exercising. I waited quite a few hours. That's all I really did for working out.. Of course I also did some free weights but that's all. Perhaps tomorrow will be better.
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Apr-28-07, 21:08

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 198/179/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 50%

Impressive work, Ms Stump!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, May-01-07, 20:49

BF:

I did a little cardio today.. 14:50 on the treadmill. I didn't think I had time for more because I was planning on doing some things before Rob came over after work. Well, when 3 pm rolled around and he still wasn't here I was getting annoyed, as he got off work at 2:30pm. Then 4 and 4:30 rolled around and I was PISSED because I could have gone to Curves and signed up and gone tanning as well. Oh well, thankfully I get off work 2 hours early tomorrow so I can do it then. I did a kind of HIIT inspired thing where I walked for 2 mins at 3.3 mph and then jogged (though it was like RUNNING for me) at 5.3 mph for 1 minute. I think tomorrow I'm going to try walking for 90 seconds and running at 5.5 or 6.0 for 30 or 45 seconds. :-)
  #5   ^
Old Mon, May-14-07, 21:25

BF:

Wow, it sure has been a while since I posted here, lol.. I've been going to Curves 5 days a week, by day 5 my feet and my muscles in my legs get a little sore so the weekend off is really nice. They are only open for 3 hours on Saturday anyway (and its in the morning.. and I can't see myself driving 25 minutes early in the morning with nothing else to do in town) and they are closed on Sundays. I've been doing quite well, I found out I need to push myself a little harder, though. Its becoming easier for me, but I do see results. I have way muscluar thighs (which I LOVE) and my calves are also a bit more muscular now (which, isn't so great, I don't think). I did some weed whacking at work today (okay, airport... very large.. 1.5 hours of that.. my back is a little more than just sore LOL) First time weed whacking.. I LOVE it. I almost killed 2 toads, though, wouldn't that have been gross?
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Jun-30-07, 10:32

BF:

I'm wondering if people are actually visiting this gym log anymore. And then I'm wondering if people think that I haven't worked out since May. I have! LOL But, I usually post anything that I did during the day in my JOURNAL and not in here. Just to let anyone know that comes in.
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-07, 11:46

Plan: lowcarby WW
Stats: 212.6/198.8/191 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 64%

you big loser - why no posting? lol

I was thinking I'd start a gym log finally. My journal journal just has so much stuff in it.

I've never been to your gym log before. If I did, would you work out more.

Sarah
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Jul-03-07, 14:45

BF:

I just worked out last night!! LOL!! I just never post it in here because I usually post what I do in my journal. I forgot I even had this until I saw one of my posts and clicked on the link. OOps.
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Mar-14-11, 05:16

BF:

Going back reading through this.. I wish I still had a treadmill at home. Or that elliptical/stepper thing at the gym I like using. I really wish I knew what that thing was called. Maybe I'll keep my gym postings in here and I'll start from this past weekend

15 mins doing the elliptical/stepper. Mosied on over to weights and did back, chest, bicepts, and tricepts. And for some reason my upper abs hurt? Hm. Planning on going again today. Will try to do butt and legs today