Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-19-06, 02:14
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 136/128/110 Female 150cm
BF:too much !!
Progress: 31%
Default Pengy's Fitness & Gym Log

well start of my exercise log today, wooo, thats scary, i'm so unfit.
Went for a 20 min bike ride today and managed to fall of at home when i forgot to take my feet out of the clips done some weights as well as situps and pushups, the easy ones with knees on the floor not toes, that will come later as i build up strength.

LONG TERM GOAL
to loose the weight and become fitter and trimmer, sculptured and for once well toned. i have given myself 6 mnths to accomplish all this. So i will add my weight here and stats, from the start and ongoing till i reach goal

STATS
Weight: 68 kg / 65 kg / 64kg Goal Weight: 55 kg
Chest: 99cm / 95cm / 95cm
Waist: 87cm / 86cm /84cm
Hips: 104cm / 104 /103cm
Thighs: 66cm / 65cm / 61cm
Arms: 33cm / 32cm /31cm

I will keep tabs on these each week and update them, there is no goals for the measurements as i don't know what they will be yet.
I have been on Atkins for 9 days now and only have to loose 10 more kgs, so with increases exercise ( any exercise ) i should be able to make Goal, if not then i will keep going until i do.

Last edited by pengy : Fri, Jul-07-06 at 03:22.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jun-19-06, 18:11
Registered Member

day 2 of my Gym Log,
Feeling great still, although my muscles are a bit sore from the weights yesterday. I have a big purple bruise on my leg from falling off my bike, but hey, thats all part of it right!!
Went for a 30 min bike ride this morn, fairly easy though to get my muscles working and hepl sooth the soreness. No weights to day, will start by doing them 3 times a week first and then add more days as i get fitter and stronger. If any one has some good tips would you please let me know as any additional info would be greatly appreciated. I am new to all this cardio and weights business and could do with some instruction
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jun-21-06, 19:26
Registered Member

Day 3 and 4 of my Gym log. Day 3 i started on the weights and managed to do one whole set :LOL: I am doing weights 3 times a week, sore muscles afterwards.
Day 4 went for a swim this morn, did 10 lap's of the pool around 20 mins, sooo un fit but getting there. Have to buy new tog's soon as the ones i have are getting too big for me nice!!! so it seems that everything is working well.
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Jun-24-06, 01:00
Registered Member

day , 5 , did weights today and then went for a swim, 10 lap's all up not too bad. Had a hypo when i got home from swimming so had to have some honey to bring my sugar back up. I havn't had a hypo for so long and it was a bit of a shock. will monitor my sugar levels more often!!!
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Jul-07-06, 03:18
Registered Member

been a bit slack with this, now onto week 3 and still doing weights, i have 2 1kg hand held weights and do a complete body work out 3 times a week. i have been sick this week but have still been doing the weights!!! I hope to go swimming on sunday, 2day is Friday, and do some laps. I will try and rike my bike more often when the weather is better. i have lost a total of 4 kg's and now need to loose 9kg's more, i'm getting there