Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#2236   ^
Old Tue, Aug-18-09, 20:29
Registered Member

Plan: ~ CAD ~
Stats: 276.6/272.0/175 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 5%
Smile i Got My Book!

I got my book! i got my book! im already half way thru it and it just got here! Ha Ha! this CAD Book IS alot different than CALP... now i dont know which one i like best... well... ive been eating this way since Saturday... and i have been weighing myself everyday like the Dr's said... and i did lose a tiny bit of weight... ( hopefully its not Water Weight because i had just come from doing Atkins since July 16th and i already went thru Losing The Water Weight thing ) hopefully this is FAT that im losing now... i got my fingers crossed...
Sponsored Links
  #2237   ^
Old Wed, Aug-19-09, 08:48
Registered Member

Plan: ~ CAD ~
Stats: 276.6/272.0/175 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 5%
Smile

OMG! i just LOVE this CAD Book! im pretty Old Skool anyways... so im glad i got the Original Book... its nice to know that the Dr's say we CAN have SF Jello with HWC during our CM's yummmmm... i really like the last chapter in CAD where it talks about IM NOT LOSING WEIGHT, right before you get to the Recipes... i guess after 1 Month i should know what im doing huh... this really IS the worlds BEST plan EVER! i truly CAN live like THIS! Thank Goodness For Those Dr's!
  #2238   ^
Old Wed, Aug-19-09, 11:30

Plan: CAD & LC
Stats: 203/182/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 49%

Lileee,
I finally got my copy of the book too. I think its good to be able to read it again and see what I discovered through trial and error and what really is the plan. I somehow got the idea that I could snack with my SF jello on my 3:00 break now I see I really should make that part of my lunch or breakfast even. I did forget the part where it says no eating in between meals and make sure each meal is 1 - 1 1/2 hrs. apart. I like CAD because of the 4 plans they have to follow (after the Entry Plan) based on where you are and where you want to go from here. Plus the RM isn't as strict as on CALP and you only need to add that salad IF you've gained weight during the past week. You can eat whatever you want for your RM and try to balance it. Lileee, you have no idea how excited I am for you. Not only is this the easiest diet ever but it really, really does work when all others have failed me. I was on Slim Fast, low-fat, Redux, etc. and I never even lost a lb. nor did I gain any but still.... I actually thought I had no metabolism whatsoever. Now the lbs. just come off effortlessly. I think the best advice I can give you is to plan your meals ahead of time. That will keep you from grabbing something on the spur of the moment and regretting it later. But really I never feel famished anymore because I no longer have hypoglycemia and boy is that wonderful!
Cara

Last edited by CAD4Life : Wed, Aug-19-09 at 12:00.
  #2239   ^
Old Wed, Aug-19-09, 13:50
MAINTAINING ON CALP

Plan: CALP/CAHHP
Stats: 180/125/150 Female 65 in
BF:
Progress: 183%

I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to learn more and see how you do!

Today I had my usual morning CM and my 'emergency' hot dog lunch with slaw I made myself and green tea.
We are taking DS 22 out to dinner tonight- he gets to pick. So ......

I will try to get a salad, protein, veggie and carb. If he picks thai or chinese I just do the best I can.
Later-
E
  #2240   ^
Old Wed, Aug-19-09, 19:33

Plan: CALP & Exercise
Stats: 236/129/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 111%

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone continues to do well with their programs!

Tuesday, 8.18.09

Menu
CM: 2 cups of black coffee
CM: Pork chop and green beans w/vinaigrette
RM: Salad of romaine w/vinaigrette, rib steak, green beans w/vinaigrette, and French fries w/ketchup

Water
100 oz.

Option #1
GTF Chromium

Option #2
Bowflex, 20 Minute Better Body Workout, 2 sets
100# Bench Press
100# Seated Lat Rows
100# Crossover Rear Deltoid Rows
100# Biceps Curl
100# Triceps Pushdown
100# Leg Extension
100# Standing Low Back Extension
150# Seated Abdominal Crunch
  #2241   ^
Old Wed, Aug-19-09, 21:11
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi there CAD/CALPers, it's time to start a new thread.

New thread here: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=400457

Last edited by Rosebud : Thu, Aug-20-09 at 15:46.
Closed Thread