Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Oct-18-03, 13:46

Plan: 6 week cure
Stats: 217/183/120 Female 4'11"
BF:Yes, it is.
Progress: 35%
Thumbs up Columbus, Ohio - I found lots of low carb items!

Northwest Health Food Store - corner of Northwest Blvd. and King Ave. in Upper Arlington. Lots and lots of Atkins and LeCarb products including ice cream. They also have La Tortilla Factory tortillas! (Can't wait to have a quesadilla tonight.)

GNC - Westland Mall - lots of Atkins, Keto and another brand I can't remember right now plus Coconut Oil in two different size containers and at about half the price of Wild Oats.

Big Bear - carries GWALTNEY brand bacon - several different varieties, two with NO SUGAR. Big Bear also carries heavy cream.

Kroger - Georgesville Square - DaVinci sugar free syrups. They also have DaVinci regular syrups so make sure you read the lable (this was above the coffee mate stuff). Krogers also has Splenda in BIG packags (and at a big price).

Trader Joe's at Sawmill & 161 has a lot of low carb items, too. I haven't been in there yet but I called and they said that they had a large variety of low carb items.

There is another shop in Grandview on Grandview Ave. across the street from Spagios and toward 33 a little- lots and lots of DaVinci and other goodies.

Wild Oats - has a sugar free catsup (ketchup) and you can grind your own almond butter so you know there's nothing in there except almonds.

Good shopping and if any of you find other good places to low carb shop please let me know.

shortstuff

Last edited by shortstuff : Sat, Oct-18-03 at 13:49.
Sponsored Links