Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#121   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-17, 11:24

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Quickie-
I am in jammie, doggie, rest heaven. Got my roast in the oven. I JUST happen to see Pioneer Women on the food network this morning as I was googling how to make a pot roast. OMG- her looked so good. AND I had every ingredient. Printed off her recipe- simmering along in the oven- skipping the potatoes.

TRIG- so your hubby SAVED you 10,000 on the truck- so you really will only be spending 10,000 on a new 20K car!!!!!! SEE everyone happy!!!!! HAHAHAHAH- Need me to help you SHOP???????
Heard those Civics were nice. My son LOVES his! They look nice too. I though LOVE my Jetta- SPEED is my friend.

Mom- yes Loving my nest. Slow and low day- so relaxing!!!!!! It if happens it does....... If not....... I have pot roast and pillows and Netflix..... Did pay all my bills though... that felt good. ~ loads of laundry.
Time for movie..... book..... ..You tube- just did light walk- had to put on shorts..... Somehow they don't like me walking around in jimmies in a apt complex- HAHAHAHA

OH Leeann- I give Bella Pumpkin everyday- a spoonful - she loves it
Sponsored Links
  #122   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-17, 12:56

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Water Hounds

Thursday: Blue 3/4, Jaz 5/6, KMom 6/5
Friday: Blue 4/4, Jaz _/6, KMom 6/5

Jaz, catch me up for yesterday (Friday) when you get a chance.

Also, please remember to always add the DAY before your amount of water.

I have to think TOO hard if it says "yesterday's water was..." and I am reading a post from yesterday! SMILE

NOT drinking water is NOT an option for me. Six weeks with no A-Fib for me. I am not sure how much staying hydrated is helping, but I know it is part of the puzzle. Plus I need to drink water for other reasons also.
  #123   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-17, 14:13

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hello!! I'm home!!

Just got home about 2:30 this afternoon. We had a hectic 3.5 hour drive from the cruise port. Just a lot of traffic around the city and on the freeway. All is well and we're glad to be home.

We had a very nice time. We did have a lot of fog to contend with in Boston, Portland & Bar Harbor, but it did not keep us from doing or seeing a lot of wonderful things. The only rain we had was yesterday morning during a sea day and then only for a few minutes. We had some rough seas yesterday and the captain advised everyone who has a tendency to get sea sick to take some meds. We take a pill each morning....we don't take any chances of getting sick!

Our last stop was Halifax, Nova Scotia on Thursday. What a great place! We went to a place about an hour's drive from the ship called Peggy's Cove. Just spectacular and we had perfect weather. A nice way to end our trip.

I'm quite sure I've gained some weight, but not going near the scale until October 1. I simply ate whatever I fancied and of course, too much! I enjoyed every minute and now will pay the piper! No worries!

I don't have to work until Tuesday, so will spend tomorrow and Monday getting myself back in the groove. I have bills to pay and haven't unpacked our luggage. I will tackle that job tomorrow and get the washer spinning.

We both feel like we're still on the ship....feels like we're moving! I'm hoping a good night's sleep will put an end to that.

I've missed you all and hope all is well. Not sure I'll be able to read back about what you've been up to. I may just jump in from today and catch up as I go.

Hugs!
  #124   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-17, 16:38

BF:

Friday water 2/6 just not good!
Lori welcome back!
  #125   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-17, 16:51

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Lori---Welcome home! Where you live of course, and also here. Good to have you back. The trip sounds like it was interesting and fun. More details if you feel like it? Was the room nice? Did you like the ship in general? Did you do any shopping on land?

Good idea to stay away from the scale for a week and not give it a chance to scold you for enjoying yourself. Bet most of it will indeed be gone by Oct. 1.

Trigger---So the truck has finally become a member of the family. I figure you deserve months of a very good mood coming from your hubs.

What a pain w/the key card. Everything is so complicated, read expensive, these days with all this technology. Reminds me of how easy it used to be to turn on the television and get to your show. Now it takes at least 2 remotes and all sorts of details one can screw up. My colleagues laugh at me because I carry around a good old fashioned date book w/my schedule in it. They've all got fancy pants calendars on their laptops and phones. But at meetings when it comes time to schedule the next meeting, my paper clipped to the week book is the fastest to open, and I'm done writing in the next entry while they're still scrolling.

Jaz---Your Saturday nest sounded so fab. Soft, cozy, comfy and everything you need at your fingertips. Like you, I really need days like that to get my ear lobes detached from my shoulders. Sometimes it's a joy to just not even have to talk, isn't it? Hope your pot roast was as good as it sounded.

Nic---Bet you guys had fun at the game. I love going to college football games at my alma mater now and then, although it's been awhile. That big old Australian sun hat - SMART. Who cares what it looks like.

There is a large Hmong celebration in a park not far from us every summer. When you drive by it is a sea of brightly colored umbrellas if it's hot and sunny out. Beautiful to see and I always think, now how smart is that? Umbrellas on sunny days!

K-mom---The anticipation to hear what those cauliflower crusts taste like is reaching feverish pitch here, LOL.

And yeah, I'm learning my appreciation for LB all over again. Going to try some your way too, warmed and pliant but not fried. Kind of like a burrito?

Saturday water - 3/3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazy Daisy day here. All of a sudden after beautiful crisp fall days we have been visited by "Trig weather." Hot, sunny, muggy. Ran a few errands today and couldn't wait to get home and under the fan over the sofa. Plus I got some fracocky rash on my chest and the humidity is making it so itchy. It needs DRY. Will pick up some cortisone cream and good old fashioned calamine lotion tomorrow.

I had my iced coffee and cream and then fasted till around 5 when I had a bacon and fresh tomato (thanks again K-mom) LB sandwich. Yum. This was really early for me to eat dinner, but hubby is out of town for the night, so it was just my schedule. Had lots of bacon on it, and hoping that holds me for the rest of the night. When I eat this early, MUST have enough fat or I'm hungry by 10.

So, a solid week back on plan. No treats planned in the near future. Blue's trying to get her groove back. In all ways.

Last edited by Blue52 : Sat, Sep-23-17 at 19:51.
  #126   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-17, 19:36

BF:
Progress:

Just a quick Califlour Crust update!

I did not eat one tonight! I even surprised myself! I had Chicken Lazone leftover and I wanted to eat that.

But...I am pumped!

Will make a pizza tomorrow and also some chips and guacamole!

And guess what?

While I was searching the internet for creative things to do with them, I came across a store that sells frozen Cauliflower crusts. The box kinda looks like the one from Califlour Foods.

And the store is........

Trader Joe's! Can you believe it! I was just there this afternoon. Hoping my store has some. I will compare the two!

K-Mom 10x4
  #127   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-17, 19:55

BF:

My day has been so wonderful. So needed. So just as it comes. Took long bubble bath - back on the jammies. Back into the "nest". Played with my new camcorder- learned how to make a "movie".
I got frustrated with uploading it to my new Mac.

I will be spending a couple hours tomorrow at Apple Genius Bar learning how to use this thing. I don't even know how to cut and paste. I have put it off too long.

Yes my pot roast was exactly as I hoped. I made gravy with the juice with Arrow root- just a teaspoon. It really thickened it up like real gravy. Delicious- I shredded it all and dumped it into the gravy. I will then use it over veggies, or just as is. I have plenty to freeze. And with the gravy it won't get dry. It really was awesome.

Got in a nap, some reading... all science diabetic stuff, still my passion. It's all about the insulin. I need to start writing.
Took a small walk with the dogger. And just relaxed.
You are right Blue- sometimes its nice to not really talk to anybody or NEED to BE somewhere.

Laundry done- watching football now, sipping a dry wine.
I really do watch and count my carbs with it. It can add up real quick. So I ditch veggies and do meat, fat, wine.... It's planned for. My one and done- or one and 1/2. Savor it on weekends- or out I might have one. I am very picky with it though. I love a good dry cab- low sugar.

Blue- I love a good BLT- OMG with Dukes mayo- on white bread. Those days are long gone. So I make a salad with bacon, tomato, egg, and blue cheese- yummmmm. That is ok with me.

Trig- see above post- you need your car now!!! Happy hubby

KMOM- you are KILLING me with these crusts..... HURRY up already. All in good fun......

Leeann- how was your game. Love going to games. People watching is half of it!

Lori- welcome back.
---------------------------
have great evening - Took a nap too late. Now I am WIRED!!!!!! And WAY to awake
  #128   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 03:58

BF:

Good Morning!

Had a good night's sleep, which was needed as I have a big day today. I have 2 suitcases to tackle and a mountain of laundry. Oh the joys of returning from vacation.

A few trip details. Our ship was a Royal Caribbean-"Anthem of the Seas". It is huge. 4100 passengers and 1700 crew. 16 decks. Our stateroom was on deck 11. We did the stairs most of the time....phew! Our room was the nicest we have ever had on a cruise ship. Large, with a nice balcony. Beautifully decorated with matching accents such as throw pillows on the sofa that coordinated with the wallpaper, lampshades that went with the glass sliding door drapes etc. A huge king sized bed and a large flat screen TV. Our travel agent had sent us 2 bottles of wine that I promptly put in the little fridge. I had a glass(or 2) before dinner each evening. Oh....the bathroom was small, as they are, but perfectly fine. A nice shower with rainfall shower head. Everything on the ship was sparkling clean. Lots of entertainment venues and some high end shops. I only bought 1 thing, a Kipling travel purse. It is bright pink and I love it. Anyway, 3 pools, 2 indoor, 1 out. The coffee shop was open 24 hours and I was there quite early most mornings. Well....vacation early, not home early. The food.......OY! I will only tell you about 1 meal...the last dinner. I had a coconut shrimp appetizer, a Caprese salad, Beef Wellington & Creme Brulee for dessert. Everything was so, so good. We ate breakfast and lunch(when we were not on a tour) at the buffet, which was good as well.

In Boston we did a harbor cruise and a little bus tour around town. In Portland, we did a city tour and then in the afternoon we did a tour around town in a horse drawn wagon. Bar Harbor-we had a tour around Acadia National Park which was beautiful. We had stops along the way to get out and take in the views. After that we were taken to a restaurant for a late lunch and then some shopping. In Saint John Canada, we had a day long tour with visits to the City Market, some river rapids and many other things. That evening a friend who lives in Canada drove an hour to come meet us. She and her husband took us out to dinner and we had a nice evening. Our ship was in port until 11PM and I think we got on board after 9. It was an exhausting day. We had a day at sea between Saint John and Halifax. Just a day to relax and do whatever. As I said in my post yesterday, Halifax was awesome. In the morning we walked about 6 miles all around the city seeing some sights. Then a tour to the cemetery where over 100 of the Titanic victims are buried, and on to Peggy's Cove...which was so beautiful. This was our only sunny day of the cruise. The other days were foggy, but at least not rainy

We met and talked to lots of nice people on the cruise from all over the world. Scotland, England, Australia and of course from all over the US. It is easy to strike up a conversation with just about anyone and have a nice chat. We had nice dinner companions too. We had assigned seating in the dining room for dinner, so we got to see them most nights.

So......there are the details and a quick recap. If you have any questions, let me know!

Oh...one cool thing. The cruise port in Bayonne NJ is directly across from Manhattan. When we arrived yesterday morning, we stepped out on our balcony and the Statue of Liberty was right in front of us. When we sailed away, we had many great views of Lady Liberty.

Well, another cup of coffee and mucho unpacking to do. Have a wonderful Sunday!
  #129   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 06:23

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Blue, yea we got some hot weather back also, made me think of opening the pool again HA....but at this point I am ready now for fall and winter so bring it on
Glad you are getting your groove back. Hope you just rest thru your sunday and enjoy!!

Lori...WOWZA, great trip report. Now that is being active and having a blast. Can't go wrong there. Everything sounded like it all fell into place very great for you and it was just a very enjoyable trip...happy you had a great time. You are the big travel gal on the thread for sure!! I want to be like you when I grow up HAHA

HI ALL
fast one
head is getting better and yea it is storm pressure, allergy sinus combo thing. It is a usual thing for me so I know how to get thru it all.

I am checking into a Nissan Pathfinder since Mitsubishi doesn't make my Endeavor anymore they got an Outlander but it is on the small side and I like a bigger SUV and Pathfinder is still very reasonable I think in price so will go drive one and see. Eh, just looking and if I love one (which I doubt cause any vehicles really mean nothing to me) I might just buy it. Never a car fan in any way. I just have to sit in it, love the feel of the ride and I will buy it LOL Other than that I could care less about any cars etc...they get me there and back and that is it. But I like bigger so I stay in the SUV category. Will see what else is out there, if you are gonna spend some bucks go big right...2 vehicles at one time, holy cow never saw that coming--heehee but then we will be set for a long time again.

Kiddo slept over her friends house right up the road and will call her to be home around 10 so she can recover for school tomorrow.

nothing else, I am chilling out and moving slow...just let the day happen.

great day all
  #130   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 07:46

BF:

Lori- you trip sounds fabulous. Wow did you pack in lot in such a short time. It also sounds like you may have made new friends. Some people meet on a cruise like that and agree to meet up again the following year- on a cruise. What fun.
Of course the food sounds amazing. But it also sounds like you did tons of walking. My only question.... was it hot? Did you sit out on your balcony in the evening and watch the sun go down. Sunrise?
Did you swim?
Did you feel the waves? Was land always in site? Oh....... So at night away from lad- did the stars look different? Did you buy something from each stop?
See I bet you thought you covered all your bases!!!!
Happy you are back- You were missed

Trig- are you feeling better? I bet the hubs is enjoying his new ride!
Men are SO FUNNY that way. I remember when I was married and we got a new vehicle- the hubs was always finding a reason to "run to the store". HAHAHAHAHA.....
I still love "new car smell". But my little car I will run to 200,000+. I have 1 more year until it's paid off and only have 40,000. It is still NEW. That is after a 800 mile trip to Florida.
What are you making for dinner. Hoping you kicked your sinus crap- hate feeling junky!

Blue- Without being to up in your business..... Have you changed up soap, detergent, new bras or material? I have found that highly floral sents in soap bother my skin. I used to be able to use B&B works shower gel. I had hives by the time I got out of the shower.

I saw that you all are getting the heat! Do you walk your dogger much? I don't think I have ever read about you talking long walks. It would be awesome to have a nice back yard to let Bella out- but she is a leash gal.

KMOM- Really making us wait like that.......... We will expect a FULL REVIEW!!!!
TJ?????? Wow- I will wait for your review before I spend up the $$$$ 1 carb????? Wow-
Water Sat. 3/5-
I was really happy to read things are settling down for you, A-fib wise. Does your SD- come every other weekend?

Leeann- So how did the game go? Did you have the crew over afterward for food? Love hearing about your "gang". House full of love- and activity!
------------------------------------------------
After my day of resting and nesting - I was up way to late. For me midnight is late. So I am back on schedule today, so I m refreshed for the week up coming.

I am thinking I am going to call Apple Tech support before I haul myself into the store. I don't do well in learning mode surrounded by tons of noice and people. I can't concentrate. So I will try that first.

Today is a bright hot and sunny day. There is no rain for at least another week. Temps in the high 80's. Sure does not feel like Fall.
I went shopping for some Fall clothes a few days ago- and nothing is really out yet. Here the store are still transitioning. I could still buy a swimsuit- next to the sweaters! HAHAHAH

But you go to a box store and they are pushing Christmas already. I say we just leave our trees up year round. After all it has sorta lost the romance of it all when retail start it all up this early.
HOWEVER last year in Jan. I went to my FAVORITE store - Pier One- for "left over" decorations. I got there at just the right time. I scooped up these beautiful tree ornaments - glass. They were 75% off. They are a shimmery color between gold and silver. Ever seen that color? Stunning- I bought enough to cover my tree.
I will use only white twinkling lights. I truly am excited about my tree this year!
I have been doing a hodge podge of ornaments for years. This year will be a designer tree. I plan to put some sliver ribbons though out as well.

HAHAH- for not wanting to talk about Christmas I sure went there!
Pier One however is one of my favorite places to shop. I wait for the sales. Sometimes I just buy one plate. Nothing in my cabinet matches. I USED to have everything matching. Now I love the miss match look.
What is your take on that BLUE? The colors are similar but different patterns. I love it.

My colors are red and tan- though out my place. Tan with pops of RED in accent pieces. Red and tan rug, red toss pillows, red toss blankets draped over my chairs. It goes will with light walls and cherry wood furniture. I inherited a bit of my grandmothers furniture - it is mostly mission style, or cherry, darker wood.

Ok- all left over pot roast, small side salad if wanted or need. I haven't been really wanting salad much right now. Although I have been ripping through the roasted and or riced Cali flower lately.

Have a great Sunday
  #131   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 08:01

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Your roast sounds delish Jaz!!

I was hoping to take my SUV further but it has 107K on it and 'is starting to make a noise' and that means money to the hubby so he is pushing a new one for me...eh...whatever haha....I sure hope you get the 200 out of yours!! I wish I could also but I am kinda thinking like hubby now that it might strand me somewhere and I am not one for that LOL

Christmas...this year I am going for damn near 100% online shopping, delivered to the house and done. I swear I got no intent of being merry if I have to shop Everything kid wants is an easy online purchase and I can do it sooner than later and be done.....hubby and me are done anyway on presents mostly so for me, behind the keyboard is my holiday shop time LOL Stores will all shut if they have to rely on me to walk in and buy

Christmas...holy cow you said it huh!! Now I have to think about it!!
  #132   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 13:55

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi everyone,

Kmom- Waiting to hear the review whenever you get around to giving one a try. I hope it is as good as you want it to be!

Jaz- Glad you got to nest and rest and have some good downtime. It is really important for mental health. And you got some stuff done too, mixed in there!

Lori- Your trip sounds really, really good. I would like to take that cruise with DH. I should price it out and see what it looks like. How much do you think you spent on excursions and activities OFF the ship? Thanks for the wonderful trip report!
BTW when I get off a ship that feeling can last for several days. Hopefully for you it is a much shorter period of time!

Trig- I must have cross- posted with you back a day or so ago because I never saw the post about the truck. Glad DH got one and is happy! And now you might too, huh? Wow! Your car is still young, IMO, but on the other hand, with your DD being the age she is, you could also say that it is smart to get yourself one now bc it will have some good miles on it when she is ready to drive, I guess. We keep old vehicles for kids to learn on and drive. We have a 2006 Honday Odyssey with 162K miles on it that DS18 drove and DS15 will start driving, a 2008 Camry that DD22 drives and will buy off of us that has 140K miles on it, then a 2015 Pilot (mine) with 32K miles on it and a 2016 Camry (DH) with 30K miles on it. All paid.
When the summer comes we'll have to figure out what we will do in regards to the boys both being able to drive and only one available car.

Blue: First, you wrote: "K-mom---The anticipation to hear what those cauliflower crusts taste like is reaching feverish pitch here, LOL. "
That made me laugh out loud. That is a great line!

It is hot here too. Really hot, almost 90. I'm not digging it at all, although I realize that we got spoiled in August with cool weather so I'm trying to be patient. But I'd like my Fall please, and I'd like you to have yours too!

•••••••

Man oh man, I have been in a FIERCELY bad mood last night and earlier today. I didn't even want to be with myself and was about ready to rip the face right off my DH. I think I was just care-takered out with the dog and annoyed as heck that unless I expressly state what needs to be done, nothing gets done. You know what I mean? My DH and my kid are willing to help but only if I not only ask but practically spell it out, then that thing is done but they seem unable to self-generate a single idea of how to contribute on their own! AAAGH! Plus it definitely had that hormone/Pms/menopausal ragey feeling. lol

I feel better now, thank goodness. And I definitely made my feelings known in the interim! HA!

So the MD football game was bad. Just a whupping. That being said, we sat half the game with C's GF's parents, which was nice, and then we moved to another part of the stadium (experimenting to see where we would get seats next time) and C came and sat with us the second half. After the game, we went by C's dorm for a bit, then we went and met GF and her Fam for dinner. So overall it was a very nice but long day. We left around 12:15 and got home at almost 9 PM. DS15 (T) chose to stay home and I was okay with that- he wanted to do some music and have a down day, plus I was worried about leaving Sophie alone all that time. It all worked out fine.

Ravens game was a butt whupping unlike just about any I have seen before. It was absolutely atrocious. Enough said about that. Enjoying watching the Steelers game though. This is a good, close game.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I really feel like I need a re-group day. I have felt unbalanced and it shows!
  #133   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 16:40

BF:

Jaz...no, it was not hot. I wore a light sweatshirt and/or windbreaker every day. The only day we got to short sleeves was in Halifax Nova Scotia. I didn't get to enjoy the balcony as much as I'd have liked, as the fog was miserable in the early mornings and evenings. I did enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony while sailing away from Halifax. Stars? Who could see them thru the fog?? I did not buy something in each port....not a big port shopper here. I did buy a pair of socks with Moose on them from Bar Harbor! We had quite rocky seas from Halifax to NYC. Not too bad, but you could definitely feel it. Remnants of hurricane Hose.

Nic...we did all ship excursions at each port and it cost nearly $1000 just for those for the 2 of us. We had 5 ports, so the excursion costs add up. I don't regret any of it as we got to see so much and had a good time.

Funny...my head is still feeling funny. A faint headache and a bit woozy. I had all my unpacking and laundry finished by Noon today. Glad to have it done. It sure is more fun getting ready to go than it is putting everything away when you get home!

An easy day tomorrow and then I work at the store Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Really going to get my feet wet this week!

Bye!
  #134   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 18:54

BF:
Progress:

OK - kinda tired tonight, so will do personals in morning.

But I am ready for the review!!!

Very tasty! I made two things with the crusts today. Pizza and brats.

Pizza:
Some people said they had trouble peeling the crust from the wrapping, but if you thaw it first like they suggest, it peels off easily. You pre-bake the crusts for 5 minutes and then let sit for 10 minutes. Then you add your toppings and cook for 8-10 minutes. Well, I added way too much sauce. Probably double what I needed. Plus I bought the RAO's sauce that I thought was original. Ended up it was HOT. ARRABBIATA. Whatever that means. Underneath that word are two words in another language and then the word - hot. Oops. So besides having the double the sauce, it was very hot. I added the sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella chess. So tasty. Mine turned out fairly firm. To me it was just like eating a regular pizza.

Brats:
I was not sure how this was going to turn out. I bought 10 of the Sweet Red Pepper Crusts. Was not sure if those flavors went together. I prebaked the crust for 5 minutes, then let it cool. It was a hair crisp, but foldable. Well, this one surprised me. It was absolutely delicious! Over the top delicious. I added some reduced-sugar catsup and some cut up onions.

One problem. Not good control for me! I ate the whole pizza and two brats. Now, it was not that many carbs as the whole crust is only three net carbs and the brats were low, but it was just too much. So now that is over, and I can start to make better decisions.

I think there is a sale on for 5 boxes (two crusts per box) for $50.00. I paid $64.50 for that. Plus I got a free small round pizza pan with holes in it that fits the crust perfectly.

So I guess you could say my grade for these was an A+!

K-Mom 10x4
  #135   ^
Old Sun, Sep-24-17, 18:56

BF:
Progress:

I should add I ate the pizza for lunch and the two brats for dinner. The crust is not very large. Maybe in-between a small and a medium for a regular pizza.
Closed Thread