Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Food Combining
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-12-03, 14:58

Plan: Montignac
Stats: 168/163/140
BF:
Progress:
Default Helpppp!!!!!!! What am I doing wrong?

Oh woe is me - having made such a good start and been so confident that This Was The ONE my body has gone into reverse. I lost for the first 2 weeks then over the last week and a half I have gained a couple of pounds but I AM NOT CHEATING HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a typical day for me - 2 rashers of lean bacon grilled and any fat cut off, 2 grilled mushrooms, 1 free range egg (own chickens) scrambled with a tiny amount of olive oil.
Lunch - a salad with lots of fresh greenery, siced tomatoes, usually tinned tuna or mackeral, a dollop of homemade mayonnaise and maybe a slice of cheese or a few brazils to follow.

dinner may be much like lunch but with some lentils or beans - today for instance I had chickpea and aubergine casserole. One glass of wine.

Maybe an apple or an orange later on but not every night.

Or I might have sugar free organic muesli for breakfast with skimmed milk, salad as above for luch and grilled fish - trout or mackeral with stir fried veg for dinner.

I havent touched a biscuit or chocolate for over 3 weeks, and the only sugar I had was less than half a teaspoon in my cup of coffee on Sunday. (Cappachino made with skimmed milk.)
So why have I gone backwards??? Is my body so resistant to losing weight that it is storing fat from nothing?

I am really very sad.

Please help?????
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Feb-12-03, 19:04

Plan: New Glucose Revolution (ex Montignacer!)
Stats: 155/125/120
BF:
Progress: 86%

I really wouldn't worry too much about it right now as the body juggles weight around, especially if you weigh yourself every day etc.

Are you excercising more? I'm not sure if you are male or female - but if you're a gal - you may be approaching your time of the month.

How much water do you drink a day?

we'll figure this out!

spang