Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Candida Yeast & IBS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Apr-09-12, 16:08

Plan: Somersizing
Stats: 287/264/145 Female 5ft 4 1/2 inches
BF:
Progress: 16%

All these symptoms ! I feel so bad for those of you suffering with these! I'm back to report the dry patch is now fading nicely and I am up to 14 drops of the FOOD GRADE ( 35% strength) HYDROGEN PEROXIDE diluted in water each AM. It is a slow process. I never had a diagnosis that candida over growth is causing this, but candida overgrowth is what I was reading does respond to this H2O2 treatment. And...it IS!! I also put coconut oil on the dry patch daily, which is starting to soften it somewhat. It's been 11 yrs and to see a positive change is very exciting! I would definitely suggest anyone with candida looking into using these drops ( DILUTED before ingesting!!) to see if they can get results in killing it off. I will stop increasing the drops as I reach 20 per day and continue that for a time, then decrease to a lower number for maintenance. Hopefully, the scar will lighten and maybe even go away! Losing layers of skin for so long has been painful and that's was no fun.
I'm praying all of you with the extreme as well as the mild symptoms to find relief and soon! sandi

P.S. I take the Pills that replace the good bacteria in the digestive tract about every other day or every third day. I also keep these in the fridge along with the H2O2 drops.
Sponsored Links