Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-11-02, 16:19
Registered Member

Plan: adkins
Stats: 160/154/130
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default 5lbs in 4 days!

I know i can't keep this rate of loss up...but it's so dang exciting. I weighed myself last Thursday and I was 158 today I was 153. I had already been on induction for 5 days so ih ave no idea what I started at...sigh.
Anyway, hang in there kids.I have 20lbs to go. Kelly
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Feb-11-02, 16:34

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179.6/179.6/144 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking

Congradulations Kelly, I'm so proud of you. You'll have to change your stat's girl.
Here's to continued success. Remember to drink your water, keep your calorie count up, take a vitamin (potassium will help if you get leg cramps), and most of all reward yourself with new clothes.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Feb-11-02, 18:33
Registered Member

Plan: adkins
Stats: 160/154/130
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default thank you!

I'm feeling so much better about myself. I'm off to the gym. I'll have to figure out how to change my state! I tried to start a journal but i put it in the J's instead of the K's.......I'm not computer smart at all...laffing. Hugs!!!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Feb-12-02, 07:12

BF:
Talking I think I asked all the questions

I had to learn everything by asking too.
To edit your profile
1) go to your last post and click on the profile picture next to the little light bulb. This will take you to your profile page. You can see anyones profile by doing this on one of there posts.
2) at the top of this page there will be another profile picture click on this. You are now at your "User Control panel for kellycolle." Here you can see threads you've subscribed to and all kinds of other things.
3) There is a bar with several options, click on the Edit Profile and you are were you can change things. Scroll down to weight, delete the old weight, insert the new weight. Then scroll down to submit modifications. You can change goals here, add books you've read, change your interests, even your plan your following.
4) you are now back at the Control panel. At the top is the familar offerings. Click on Support Forum and your back at the home page.

I explained this in a lengthy way but I didn't want you to get lost.
Thanks for the Hug. We're big huggers in our house. When I was first married, I hugged my new grandmother and she was very stiff. They are not big huggers, now after almost 12 years she leans into me when I hug her. I think I'm the only one that gives her a hug. She seems to even like them now.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 14:16

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 185/180/135
BF:
Progress: 10%
Smile got a lit'l more to lose than you

I don't see your age,but I am 28 and I know weight loss is just going to get harder, I've been struggling with it since highschool!
Hoping I can get some support pals. I really want to lose it this time.
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Mar-02-02, 14:54

BF:
Default Hi Wannabefree

Need some support pals and want to have a couple of laughs along the way, come on over to the Bikini Countdown thread. We are all aiming for a swimsuit this summer (some will be one piece with out the skirt, some will be two piece), we are all different ages, sizes, and suit sizes. We are very supportive, come jion the girls kid.
Yours Turely Jo-Ann
P.S. Kelly I expect to see you wonder over to the Bikini countdown, we love success stories and we support those who stumble too.