Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Oct-12-11, 07:42

Plan: Paleo/Primal
Stats: 226/181.5/150 Female 5'7"
BF:Why yes it is!
Progress: 59%
Default *Groan*...why do I do this to myself?

So Monday Oct. 10 was Canadian Thanksgiving. I was hosting. The turkey was fine, the veggies were fine...the bread and the pie were NOT fine...two days later and I'm STILL in pain! I am very bloated, very uncomfortable.

WHY, oh WHY do I continue to do things I know are bad for me? Not just "hey, watch yourself, you're slowly gaining weight" but a full on binge pig out that has immediate and painful consequences? I mean, really.

Anyone else with a carb hangover? Wanna commiserate with me, or just whine? I'm having a full-on pity party! (Just writing that actually makes me feel a little bit better...I know I'll be OK...and any other sufferers will be too...back on the wagon with us!)

American neighbors, take heed! Beware the hazards of Thanksgiving! Pie lurks around every corner, just waiting to pounce! Thousands of Canadians are already suffering...don't do what we did!
Sponsored Links